Chapter two

Biting her lips, while pacing.

It's a well-known habit Meera does when she is scared or nervous.

Looking around the school corridor and premises, searching for a certain person but couldn't see her.

Sighing.

She was about to head inside when she heard her name.

She looked behind and saw a running Jiya heading her way with a big smile.

"I'm so sorry for being late"

"It's okay, but we have to go now. The hall is already filled up. We can't miss the announcement of the name" Meera said as they both headed to the hall.

.
.
.

Murmurs and gossip pass between students in the hall.

Most of them talk about the company they wish to get selected in, and most pray they get matched in the same group.

"Ugh and I thought we were late" Jiya groaned

They bought and found a seat on the 6th roll before the last seats. The hall is filled with all 3rd-year C&B23 students.

Waiting for the Dean.

"We got here on time, which is good. We just have to wait and listen to the name announced, at least we get to know what we have to do and how the project will be executed" Meera said

"Ah! I just hope and pray. We work as a team in this project" Jiya wished,

Passing a sympathetic smile to Jiya. Meera gave an assured nod.

"And I pray we get to interview Mr Khan" Jiya giggled.

"Huh? Who is Mr Khan?" Meera questioned with a frown.

"His company is one of the best companies in India too. It's ranking the 3rd place. But I'm not talking about the position. Have you seen The Man? He is a Masterpiece" Jiya dreamily narrated, leaving a confused Meera to ponder on what she just stated.

'Is this girl crazy?

"Have you met him before?" Meera asked out of curiosity

You can only admire a man you've seen right?

"Well, I might have done a little digging yesterday night" she sheepishly replied.

"Yuvraj Khan, a Businessman and well-known Typhoon partly in a few Asian countries. He has chains of hotels spread in India, mainly branches here in Mumbai, close to 10 different and exclusive restaurants, and chains of clubs spread also in India and ruling his enterprise. He is remarkable " Jiya added drooling.

"A man has that much he is controlling?" Meera was astonished

"Yes. But he's not close to the A.M Empire. Arjun Madhav runs quite a huge number of businesses spread across Asia. The man is a walking God and also a walking time bomb" Jiya shrugged.

What does she mean?

"Arjun is devilishly Handsome, it's like God took his time to create him. But yet again, his anger issues are on a whole different level. I'm not surprised though. I mean what else you expect from a Mafia Lord!" Jiya right on time answered her thought.

Okay, maybe she might not pay much attention to Arjun, but she saw his face on TV and that was it. But the news of him being a mafia is what can't be hidden. She read articles about him online but never tended to look at his pictures.

For a man's name to put so much fear in a citizen, who dear to even look at his pictures.

What always confuses her is the fact that not one police is doing anything about it. It's like Arjun Madhav runs India in his claws.