Authors Note

Her Cruel Mate guys has come to an official end! I know its sudden but this was how I had it planned out from the beginning.

I want to thank every one who read this story because honestly without you guys I'd probably be on chapter 10 with no motivation at all.

I began this book when I was 14 years old. Back then I was working on my other story My Badass of a Boyfriend. I didn't really feel connected with the story and after reading many other books on Wattpad I felt my imagination kind of begin to grow. I wanted to write a different kind of book. This is where Her Cruel Mate came from. I got inspired by the many werewolf books, so I decided to write my own.

Just kidding. The only reason I actually wrote this was because I was getting annoyed with the he rejects her, she gets second mate thing. Or the too scared to talk to him because I'm insecure one minute but next minute I'll call him baby because I'm soooo afraid of him. Right. I got annoyed of how these stories were planned out so I was like lets make a story.

When I posted the first chapter I didn't really care about how many readers or votes I was going to get. I was mainly focused on making a story and being able to control what happens in it. After it started getting attention, I began to think, huh, do people actually like this?

But yeah after so much comments and the numbers of votes and readers getting high, I loved updating just to read everyone's comments. I think that's one of the best things about being a writer here on Wattpad I absolutely love. You can post a chapter and people will tell you what they think and even say it in the funniest ways.

Anyways...
____

"Please rise as we sing the national anthem"

Me: *taps mic twice*

"It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you..."

People: Is she singing about a book?

"We've come a long way, from where we began and I'll tell you all about it when I see you..."

People: Booo you suck!

Me: *walks off stage sadly*

____

...Anyways, I was just feeling that guys. I wanted to answer some questions that most of you probably have or had.

Are you really 15?

Yes I am.

Why is Annabel's wolf white?

Because I like it like that.

Was the guy that was threatening Rose (chapter 25) Thaddeus's dad?

Nooo :') I get where some got this idea but Thaddeus's dad is dead. I tried to keep the tension and mystery going on to try and make some people think.

Why didn't you make a chapter in Thaddeus's POV?

I know a lot of you really wanted this but I chose not to because I wanted him to be a mysterious type of character. I wanted you guys to keep wondering what would happen next and I feel that by doing this it made people want to know what goes on in his head. So honestly, you guys can make up what you think he is thinking.

Is there going to be a sequel?

Honestly, it depends on the fans response but at the same time I don't think I'd have enough time. I mean I know I have loose ends I need to tie up in the story but I don't think I'd be interested in making a sequel now. I mean I have to go back and edit some parts of the story and then try and get back to my other story and also live my supposedly exciting teen years!

Can you write a restricted scene for Thaddeus and Annabel?

... I don't really write restricted things but it depends again on you guys. If you guys want it I'll try to make one but I'll make it private. Only those who follow me will be able to see it. And if I do upload it I will tell you guys on my profile page.

Soooo, until next time guys! :)

*I'd really like it if you guys check out my other book. It is a rewrite of my badass of a boyfriend. It will mean a lot to me. :-)*

~MissieA out!