Chapter 3

Lana's POV
Fred had gone to get me some water when I heard a little fragile voice ask " erm are you ok Lana" I looked up and there was my baby girl talking to me I gasped she took a step back and said " Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I shook my head "no you didn't scare me at all darling" she asked me "what's the matter". Suddenly there was a shattering sound like glass smashing.

Fred's POV
I had gone to get Lana some water to calm her down a bit I was just shocked when Lana told me that our baby girl was here now as I turned round the corner there was a brown haired girl talking to Lana she looked exactly Lana the glass I was holding fell from my grasp and shattered onto the floor making Jade jump and turn around.

Jades POV
Lana was crying, Fred was staring at me after dropping a glass on the floor I was very confused. Fred came and sat next to Lana I got the courage to say
" what's Matter why are you both crying and staring at me like that" Lana answered in tears " I'm crying because 15 years ago we had a baby... A baby girl and we gave her up for adoption that baby was you sweetheart" I couldn't believe what I had heard my eyes started to fill up with tears when I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Stephanie " hey are you ok" I pushed her Hand away gently and took one more look at my parents and ran. I ran straight out of the con i couldn't stop running and I ran across the road I saw lights I turned and saw a car coming towards me. I felt a pain in my side as I hit the ground "JADE" I think it was Stephanie screaming before I was plunged into darkness...