Soul Mate (A Real Life Imagine)

Thomas: •Your P.O.V.•

People always find their soul mate within fifteen years of living, and if you don't find yours, you don't even have one. When you find your soul mate, you see things in color. You were sitting in the grass, with no soul mate.

"Hey, [Insert your name here]! Why are you so down?" Newt asks, sitting next to you in the grass.

"I haven't found my soul mate and at 9:00, it will officially be fifteen years!" You say, lying down in the grass.

"It's okay. It's only 3:00. You will find your soul mate," Newt says, comforting you.

"Do I even have one! I mean, you found your soul mate two years ago!" I said.

"Yea, but that doesn't mean anything," He says.

"Sure it doesn't," You mumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:00. Newt had to leave, so you were all alone in the grass. You stared at the clouds floating by. You couldn't stop thinking about if you had a soul mate or not.

All of your friends had found their soul mate except you. At least, that's what you know.

"Newt has a soul mate. Minho has a soul mate. Alby has a soul mate. Chuck has a soul mate. Even Thomas has a soul mate...wait... does he?" You think.

•Thomas's P.O.V.•

"I still don't have a soul mate," I said to Newt.

"Relax, okay. It's not like you don't know anyone who doesn't have a soul mate," Newt replied.

"I don't know anyone who doesn't have a soul mate! You have one, Minho has one, Alby has one, Chuck has a soul mate, and [Insert your name here] has a soul mate!" I yelled.

"[Insert your name here] doesn't have a soul mate," Newt said.

"She doesn't?" I asked.

"No, idiot. She doesn't," Newt said.

•Your P.O.V.•

8:45. Guess I didn't have a soul mate. I'll be stuck seeing things in black and white, the dull life colors.

"[Insert your name here]!" I hear the familiar voice of Thomas.

I don't bother to answer.

"[Insert your name here], what's wrong?" He asks.

"I don't have a soul mate. Everyone else but me has a soul mate-" I started.

"That isn't true," Thomas says.

"Why is that not true..." I said, looking him in the eyes. But that's when I saw something other than the dull black and white colors I've seen for the past fifteen years. I saw the color of his eyes, a beautiful dark brown.

"[Insert your name here], I love you with color," He says.

You smiled. You have found your soul mate. Your Thomas.

Newt: "Thomas is my soul mate!" Teresa squealed with excitement.

"Congratulations. Meanwhile here is your best friend without their soul mate..." You grumble.

"I bet it's Minho," She says.

"MINHO! SHANK, YOU THINK ITS MINHO! WHAT THE SHUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" You yelled at the top of your lungs.

"Okay, okay. I get it. You don't want it to be Minho..." Teresa said, rolling her eyes.

"If it is, imma slug him," You hiss.

"What if it's Newt! You've always had a crush on him since you were like ten so maybe it's him!" Teresa says.

"The guy with the dark sunglasses?" You ask, your face turning a bit red.

"Yup! You so like him," Teresa said.

"Don't do anything stupid..." You hissed at her, because (as if one cue) Newt walks by with Minho.

"HEY NEWT," Teresa yells, getting his attention. "[Insert your name here] LOVES YOU AND WANTS TO BE YOUR SOUL MATE!"

You facepalm, and bury your face in your hands. You hear Teresa and Minho burst into laugher. You look up, your face bright red. You punch Teresa in the shoulder and Minho and Newt walk away.

"You bloody idiot," You curse at Teresa.

"You know he doesn't have a soul mate, don't you?" Teresa said.

"Yea, like sunglass boy is gonna be my soul mate," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Aren't you sick of seeing black and white like every other person who doesn't have a soup mate?" Teresa said.

"Not really. It gives me a chance to imagine what colors make up life," I said.

"You don't even know what the colors look like though!" Teresa said.

"Yea, but I can imagine," I said.

"Life is way better in color! All the blues and greens and pinks and yellows," Teresa said.

"But tonight, I will only see black and white," I said.

"Oh, right. You're fifteenth year is tonight," Teresa said. "You'll find your soul mate. You'll find him,"

"If I even have one," I mumbled.

•Newt's P.O.V.•

"You have to admit that was funny, Newt," Minho said.

"It's not funny! Teresa completely embarrassed [Insert your name here] and that's not bloody funny!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever," Minho said rolling his eyes. "Go take your shades off and tell her that it wasn't cool. Go talk to the girl instead of staring at her through your dark shades from a distance. Maybe you guys are soul mates," Minho said.

"What do you mean 'stare at her from a distance'? I DON'T STALK [Insert your name here]!" I yelled.

"Sure, ya don't," Minho laughed. "Fifteen years by tonight, dude. I think you should at least give it a shot," Minho said.

"Fine, if that will make you bloody happy, shank!" I grumbled.

•Your P.O.V.•

Teresa left, she had to go meet Thomas somewhere. So I sat alone, in the same spot in the grass in the park that I've been sitting in since 3:00 P.M.

"[Insert your name here]!" I heard the familiar British accent. I looked over to see Newt with his dark shades still on. He walked over to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Just wanted to say hi," He said, plopping down next to you. He didn't take off his shades...I wonder...

"Hey, look at me," I said. He turned his head and looked at me. I slowly took off his shades, and he smiled. I stared into his eyes, expecting colors to stare back at me. But they didn't.

"What?" He laughed.

"Nothing, it was a stupid idea," I said, handing back his shades. I stared at the gray grass.

"Oh, you wanted to see color. Yea, me too. But maybe we don't have anyone," He shrugged.

"I hate gray grass," I whispered.

"I hate the white sun," He replied.

"I hate the-" I started, but the grass was turning a different color than gray. It was turning green!

"[Insert your name here], do you see that!" Newt said looking around, a smile on his face.

"The colors..." I whispered.

"I found my soul mate," He said, smiling at me. We had found each other, and who knew my soul mate would be hiding behind dark shades.

Minho: I hate to do this, but I seriously cannot think of a good Minho imagine for this one.

I am so sorry, but the ones I could think of all sucked. I apologize!

(Sorry MidNightOwlsHunt )