Chapter 32

*Sudhir Pov*

"Wake up!" I heard someone whispering in my ear.

"Just sleep." I mumbled tightening my grip on her.

"We need to go to that Man's house." She said and immediately opened my eyes to stare at her.

"You are right." I said, staring at her.

"You will be fine." She whispered, kissing on my forehead and moved away from my hold.

"We need to ask him about this Charan thing too." I said, and she nodded.

We both got ready and reached his house. Aunty opened the door and frowned at us.

"Your Uncle said you are leaving for Mumbai as you got some sudden crisis." She said confused.

"We didn't leave." Nisha replied, and we both sat on the couch like yesterday.

Nisha placed her bag and started adjusting it-like yesterday making me frown. I looked at my watch to see how much time it will take for Kamal.

"Why are you here again?" He asked entering the living room.

"We wanted to show you a wonderful family video." Nisha replied and took out her mobile.

He took it and when the video started playing. We both can see how terrified he is filling with the sweat forming on his face.

"Sudhir! You can't do this. I am your Uncle." He said pleadingly.

"And he was your brother." Nisha spat at him holding my hand.

"You destroyed my family once, and you were about to destroy my new family too. If all you need were the factories, then why are you trying to make my company go into losses using your son?" I asked him with anger.

He shook his head and I showed my hand saying, "Don't deny it because I have proofs even for that, and he will be sent to jail along with you."

"No, no! It is completely my plan. Don't involve him with this please." He said.

"Why are you trying to destroy my business?" I asked him.

"Because I want to ruin you too." He replied, leaning back in his chair.

"Looks like they are here." Nisha whispered, and I nodded at her looking at my mobile.

"Open the door." I whispered back, and she nodded getting up.

Within a few minutes, he got arrested and Aunty was screaming at us asking what is happening.

Nisha consoled her and told her what happened. She also showed her the video and Aunty just sat stunned seeing all this.

"Do we need to arrest Charan too?" Kamal asked.

"Actually, his father did everything, and I have the video even for that confession." Nisha replied walking towards us.

She handed over the camera, and I watched what she is talking about. I glanced at her and asked, "How?"

"Ten minutes were left after yesterday's recording, and I switched it on correctly this time when you asked him about your business." She replied shrugging.

"You know what? You should join the press." Kamal said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go! And thanks to Kamal for bringing the police in such a short time and for your help." I said shaking his hand.

"Well, I have friends in every city so it comes handy whenever I want it." Kamal said shrugging.

Nisha and I left the place to drop Aunty at her relatives place. She begged us not to get Charan arrested saying she can't bare it too.