Chapter 052 Pick You Up

Yan Qi thought about it for a while.

"Li Shuang and Butler Li in the mansion are distant relatives, but usually Butler Li dislikes him for not doing his job properly and almost cuts off all contact with him. In the past two days, Butler Li seems to have met him several times. He suddenly has a lot of money and spends money to find someone. He asked those old women to scold them.”

Yan Qi really didn't dare to directly say that this matter might have been arranged by Li Fu.

Because Li Fu's sister was once the prince's wet nurse, and Li Fu had worked diligently as a housekeeper in the mansion for many years, this feeling was not something that ordinary people could compare to.

Pei Xiuyan curled his lips and sneered, and instantly twisted the tea cup in his hand into powder, his eyes bursting with a murderous aura.

"That bitch Li Fu must be remembering that Ayan slapped him, that's good!"

Yan Qi originally thought that Pei Xiuyan would want to let Li Fu and his family off the hook for their hard work on the Qing Palace. From Pei Xiuyan's tone, Li Fu was probably not going to die soon.

He was a little shocked. When did the princess' position in the prince's heart become so important?

"What's the news from the palace?"

"Yes! Several courtiers submitted a note in the afternoon, nominating the governor of Jingdu to go to Yancheng to fight against the Japanese. The emperor said he would consider it."

Pei Xiuyan could almost imagine that Pei Ye would be furious when he saw these facts.

The Governor of Jingdu is Pei Ye's confidant and spy outside the palace. He will never let the Governor of Jingdu go to Yancheng.

If he wants to use Yancheng to fight against the Japanese threat and force himself to hand over Ye Chuyan, it is absolutely impossible!

By the time the three-day leave was over, Na Sheng had already returned to Beirong. Yancheng's anti-Japanese people had also been decided, and Pei Ye could not do anything to him.

Ye Chuyan did not go to bed. She listened to the faint sound of wooden fish in the temple, sent Bai Zhi to the side room, and began to write the ‘Heart Sutra’. She felt an unprecedented peace in her heart.

"Tsk tsk tsk...little girl, your handwriting is so good!"

When Ye Chuyan heard this voice, the hairs on her back suddenly stood up, it was Na Sheng!

Sure enough, as soon as she turned around, she was met with those charming double eyes.

Ye Chuyan glanced out the window looking for a way to escape, while pretending to be calm and said: "How did you get in?!"

Na Sheng was wearing a swaggering red fur robe and did not hide his face.

The red clothes and the double eyes of different colours brought a strong sense of impact, making Ye Chuyan feel that this person was simply the devil from hell.

Na Sheng picked up the Heart Sutra written by Ye Chuyan and read it carefully. While reading, he said casually:

"Little girl, your husband actually rejected my proposal, which really surprises me."

Ye Chuyan did not answer, but glanced at the window and found that it was not locked, thinking about how to jump out of the window.

Na Sheng seemed to see through Ye Chuyan's thoughts.

Hurriedly said: "As long as you dare to run away, I will say that you seduced me to come here for a private meeting. What do you think the emperor of Dafeng will do to you?"