𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐋!

today me and Paige had on a date. We had so much fun, but let me tell you how it went.

So basically me and Paige we wanted to do something simple but not crazy so we did some painting and some crafts and stuff

So I bought some rock and I bought some paint and brushes and we painted some rock and she told me "girl i don't want to paint these rocks no more."

I looked at her with a side eye and sighed. " OK then what do you want to do?" I looked at her and said. " let's do some karaoke!" she said enthusiastically.

i looked at her and nodded with a lil smirk. and got up and got my old karaoke machine from my basement. i blew some dust off of it and paige turned around and looked at me like i was crazy.

she invited kk, qadence, aubrey, and ice. the teams were y/n and paige. qadence and aubrey. kk and ice.

Me and paige were first and we sung motivation by kelly rowland. "ohh laverrrrr don't you dare slow downnnnnn" we sung together. and after we was done we turned away from the little screen and kk was side eyeing us with a bag of tru fru

it was kk and ices turn and paige SNATCHED that tru fru from kam(kk). but anyways they sung i should've cheated by keisha cole.. idk if that was targeted but they was singing they hearts out. "I SHOULDVE CHEEEEEEAAAAAATEDDDDDDD cheated ON YOU AS MUCH AS YOU ACCUSED ME ON LYIN'."

everyone was looking at them like "😟😳🤨"  and they were looking like " 😊😛🥰" so moral of the story don't invite ice and kk to your karaoke night..

then it was q and aubrey's turn and they actually took this serious cause they sung jhene aiko's WAYS and they really ate the girls up. " forty four minutes to four, an angel walked into my door" aubrey sung. and then qadence sung "opened the window to my soul told me he thinks i should know"  then both of them together started singing?!?!

i feel like they had it planned because they did it so well we were all just FLABBERGASTED. and we knew who the winners were. and then everyone went home but paige.

it was still our date night so i sung a song for her.

"i was over love that i had enough then i found you. i was no doubt stressed out without you." i sung to her  paige looked at me and smiled i sat next to her and leaned in  for a kiss and she kissed me

we had fun on our date with our friends and my middle school karaoke machine i would've never thought i had to bring out 🤷🏽‍♀️.

••••
"hey hey hey lover. you don't have to be a star." - the daughters of eve.

guys we have more people next 😉.