chapter 29

I hadn't really done anything this past week. I guess I missed out on Stefan using elena as a way to get the hybrids out of town.

Damon knew about the coffins.

Bonnie knew about the coffins.

Rebekah was returned to klaus.

I was sleeping on a coffin for....Well a week. To anyone else it would have been creepy, but I didn't really care.

"Klaus is coming." Damon said and I nodded as I laid on Elijah's coffin.

"And?" I asked.

"Pull the dagger out of Elijah." Damon said and I was off the coffin quickly and opened the coffin to pull out the dagger. I reached in and pulled in out and put it in his pocket.

Damon was moving the locket coffin out of the house and I helped as I put it over my shoulder as he told me where to put it. It was in an old cave that no vampire could enter. So when I got there I handed it over to Bonnie and alaric.

When I got back to the old house klaus was there taking the coffins away. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't know why but I am really tired...I'm going to take a nap." I said walking away from all of them.

"Samantha!" Klaus called out.

"I'm still mad at you." I called out to him over my shoulder as I walked out the door.

"Well you're a ray of sunshine." I heard someone say and I looked to my right to see Elijah walking next to me.

"How are you?" I asked. "I know I pulled out the dagger but it should have token longer for you to wake up." I said as I looked at him.

"The dagger is out so now as I wait for my body to wake up I am kind of like a ghost." Elijah said and I nodded my head.

"Ah...I'm not going to question it, so ok." I said as I continued to walk to my car I parked in the middle of the woods. I'm weird get over it.

"So what are we doing?" He asked as he followed me to my car.

"I'm getting my car." I said as I finally found it. I might have lost it...for a second.

"In the middle of the woods?" He asked.

"You have known me for a long time now how is this any different from any other time?" I asked and Elijah nodded.

"That is true. Though someone is in a bad mood." He stated as he grabbed my hand.

"Sorry, It's been awhile since I had seen you. I shouldn't be in a mad mood." I said. I looked down at are hands and then back at Elijah. "Though it doesn't help that I cant feel you." I said as I walked to my side of the car letting go of Elijah's hand and getting in. Elijah appeared in the passengers seat.

"Well you don't have to wait very long." He said as he started to fade. "I'll see you in a little bit." He said disappearing. I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

My phone rang and I looked to see Damon was calling me.

"Hey want to go see Elijah with me?" Damon asked.

"Hello to you too. What a lovely day it is. What is it like on your end?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hello, Hey want to go see Elijah with me?" Damon asked.

"I....sure." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I could see the eyebrow raise...now.

"Nothing I'll be there." I said hanging up the phone. I put  hand over my chest and took a deep breath.

I shook my head and started the car. I pulled in a random direction.