Beomkai- In The Garden

It was midnight. The grounds were just locked up for the evening. The security system was on. No one was to enter or leave the Huening mansion until exactly six in the morning when the help would be let in. Little did Kai's parents know that one of the help was already on the premises.

Beomgyu Choi was hired to clean their pool. He needed a summer job to help pay off school and cleaning rich people's pools seemed easy enough. Then he saw Kai. The taller was escorted onto the patio by his parents with a girl around their age. While he quietly cleaned, he listened to their conversation.

The Huenings were trying to marry their son off to an heiress. They knew their son was gay but it would be disgraceful to them to have that be known to their social circles. Not only that but Kai was also their only son. The only one left to carry on the Huening last name. His sisters could keep it but what was the point? Old school values. Old school traditions. It wouldn't be the same.

During this unexpected luncheon, Kai glanced over to see the most gorgeous person in the world cleaning his pool. To his parents, the help was invisible. To him, that guy was all he could see. After he suffered enough small talk to get through lunch, he walked up to that gorgeous man and said "hello."

Beomgyu refused to look him in the eye as he fished a leaf out. "Hello."

Kai sat down on a nearby chair and asked "what's your name?"

"Beomgyu."

"I'm Kai. Nice to meet you. How old are you?"

"I'm not really supposed to disclose personal information..."

"Oh... did my parents tell you that?"

"No. My boss did."

"Oh. Well... I'm 22!"

Beomgyu nervously looked around and wondered if talking to his client was going to get him in trouble. After he determined no one else seemed to care, he finally got the courage to look the taller in the eye. His cheeks blushed a soft shade of pink while his smile drew wide. "24."

The tension between them became intense. Kai stripped his shirt off halfway into their conversation. Partially because it was 90 degrees out but mainly to tease his interest. While he sipped a glass of lemonade, he jokingly complained "you're telling me you'll actually get fired if I tip you? Like you're actually serious?!"

"I'm serious! I'm also not allowed to fuck my clients either. Apparently a couple years ago, one of the guys got some old bat pregnant and the husband tried to sue the company. It was a whole big thing! So yeah, I'm not allowed to accept anything outside of my general pay."

"Damn..."

Beomgyu was just as disappointed as Kai was. He looked at his watch and noticed it was about time for a break. "I have 30 minutes. Do you wanna do something?"

"Like?"

"I don't know? Get some fast food?"

"My mom would kill me if she found out I was eating that stuff."

"Oh..."

"Let's fucking go."

Beomgyu's eyes popped open when he was pulled to his feet. The two started running towards the company van. Kai still being shirtless wasn't lost on him. He looked breathtaking in the summer sun. Their first date, first kiss and first time they had sex was all in the parking lot of a McDonalds.

Two months later, midnight struck as Kai snuck out to meet Beomgyu in the back of the garden. His favorite person was holding his favorite meal in hand. To most people, a $3 burrito and some $1 nacho fries were considered stoner food or for those in poverty. To Kai, it tasted like sweet rebellion. Beomgyu's lips tasted like decadent luxury as he greeted him with a kiss. "Hey baby."