Chapter 28

Last night I literally cried myself to sleep.

Why?

Well because I figured out that when One Direction comes over here in New Jersey for their Take Me Home tour, I would be on Florida. I'm going there for like, almost 2 weeks, & I had been saving money for the tickets all year long. & when I found that out, I was so fucking upset.

But this morning I woke up and realized that I'll be back in NJ the day before or the day of the concert, so I still have a chance to go. SO ALL'S GOOD.... I hope.

So here's the chapter.

It's a bit short, but kind of intense...

________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

            Sadly, our time in Paris had to come to an end. We had landed back in Holmes Chapel a few hours ago, and I was lying down on my bed as I tried to take a nap. I felt so tired, I don’t know why, and all I wanted to do was sleep. My mum wasn’t home, so I was here all by myself. As I laid on my back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, multiple thoughts swirled my head.

            Elena was the one thing that kept coming up in my mind. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, her everything. She was perfect, honestly. I loved being with her – she made me feel happy and she was one of the few people who actually care about me. I always got this fuzzy feeling inside of me whenever I was with her, and I honestly loved the feeling. It was fun to be with her. Elena is sweet, caring, and funny. I love when she hugs me and kisses me, leaving me craving for more. I felt so good with her. I felt happier than ever. She was coming over, actually, because since I couldn’t sleep, hanging out with her was the only thing I wanted to do.

            Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted with someone knocking wildly on the door. Confused, I stood up from my bed and walked down the stairs. Opening the door, my eyes harden when I see the person at the door. It was the one and only Des.

            “What are you doing here?” I spit out, gripping the door knob tightly.

            Des walks in, shouldering past me as he enters the house. “Where’s your girl? Got tired of you already?” he smirks, turning to face me.

            My jaw clenches. “She’s home. And I’m glad since she’ll be away from you.”

            “Aw, come on now, son,” Des  pouts jokingly. “I just want to get to know Elena. She seems like an interesting young woman.”

            I look at him in disgust, anger boiling in my blood. I take a couple of steps closer to him, my fists clenching on my side. “You’re not going anywhere near Elena.”

            “Oh yeah?” Des taunts, raising an eyebrow. “Who’s gonna stop me? You? You’re nothing but a little kid.”

            “Get out of here,” I spat out through clenched teeth. “Before I beat the shit out of you.”