Chapter Seven

Please Enjoy.

Chapter Seven -

These past few days there has been no sexual things happening. Not that I miss them, I just…

“Are you daydreaming, again” Jessie growled at me. I looked at her to see her beautiful face screwed up in anger at me.

“No, I’m just imagining you naked” I replied. She made an offended “ah” sound then hit my arm hard. With a smirk I heard the “bing” of the lift causing us both to go back to formal mode.  I smirked at the gentlemen walked through, he wore his rugby kit and had his bag slung over his shoulder.

I heard Jessie squeak.

“Carson Mays, welcome” she flirted twiddling a strand of hair within her fingers.

“Hey Jessie”

“I’ll call your father” she went to pick up the receiver. “I’m not here to see my pops, thanks though,” he looked from her to me and scanned me over. “It’s weird to see you in a suit Nate”

Rolling my eyes I stood up then climbed over the desk and stood beside Carson. “You two know each other?” she asked nervous.

“That we do, we’re childhood buddies”

I smirked at Jessica who didn’t seem all that pleased with me keeping this from her. “I will contact Mr. Mays with this ‘getting out of work early’ scheme” she turned her back to us then picked up the phone. Looking to Carson I shook my head.

“Women” he mouthed back causing me to chuckle.

“Sir, your son has come to collect Nathan and I’m wondering if that is allowed without any consent from you”

She stayed silent. “Okay sir, sorry to bother you” she hung up.

“Bye Jessie” Carson blurted grabbing my wrist. “W-wait what?” I asked walking to the lift.

He scoffed. “Of course I told my dad, he said he’d come watch when he gets off work”

My heart stopped.

-

I looked in the mirror. “Stark!” I yelled who was closest by. He looked up from tying his laces. “Yes?”

“Do I look fat in this outfit?”

He raised a brow then scoffed. “What are you, some chick?”

I went over to him then frowned. “I meant…I’ve been working out, I wondered if I looked…” I trailed off, I was a terrible liar.

“You look fit, yes” he replied standing up.