Chapter 16

When Peter was finished with his speech Aidan's hand was almost underneath my skirt. But I didn't really mind, he had soft and warm hands, it felt kinda nice actually.

"Let's go get changed now, and then we're ready to go on the carpet!" Peter then said and we all happily smiled again.

Aidan grabbed my hand, and we both stood up so we could search for the suitcase with our clothes.

When we had found it, I was the first one to grab my dress and escape to the bathroom.

I there quickly got changed there, and I then went back to the meeting room.

"I know I've already said that you look gorgeous in that dress, and you still do." Aidan immediately said and I just blushed.

"Thanks, I like your outfit too. Even though it's really boring." I said as I grabbed my heels and necklace.

"Dean and I just found out that we're almost dressed the same." Aidan said and I quickly looked up and I shortly laughed.

The only difference was that Dean had a bow-tie, and Aidan had a normal tie.

"That's cool." I said and I quickly put my heels on.

Aidan handed me my necklace, and I happily put it on.

"Kinda sad we already kissed before we got onto the red carpet." I sighed and he nodded.

"It was a small kiss though, I want my real kiss on the red carpet." he said with a wink making me laugh.

"And you'll get it there." I said as I placed my arms around his neck.

"I love you." he sighed and he put his hands around my waist.

"I love you too." I replied and I pressed my forehead against his.

"Hey Sky, can you help me fix my bruise." Dean then asked and I quickly let go of Aidan.

"Yeah. Babe, I'll be back in a minute." I said as I grabbed my makeup bag, and walked away with Dean.

"I still ship 'Skydan'." Dean said and I laughed a bit.

"Good thing it's real now then. And I was wondering, did you know Aidan liked me before we started dating?" I asked and he clearly tried to look away.

"Yeah, the night after you gave me a lap dance he told me." Dean said, that was hell of a night.

"Well, how did he tell it?" I asked as we walked into the girls bathroom again.

"Dean, I think I just lost the love of my life. Why did I ever let her leave, I love her. More than I thought I could ever think I would love a girl, she's so perfect." Dean said in his fake Irish accent, he sounded alot like James Nesbitt to be honest.

"Did he really say that?" I asked as I put some makeup on his face.

"Yes, he really loves you. And I have a suprise for you, Aidan already knows." Dean said and he quickly looked in the mirror to check my makeup skills.

"Well, tell me then." I said as I started doing my own makeup.

"The producer from the series that I'm in agreed on having you play the head-role, because she said you would be able to do everything perfectly. But there's one thing, you have to act in love with me." Dean said and I just hugged him in excitment.

"I don't mind acting in love with you, we're best friends. We can handle it, was Aidan okay with it?" I asked and I quickly finished my makeup.

"Suprisingly, yeah." Dean said as we walked out of the bathroom again.