I love you (Part two)

As I stepped into the book store, a small bell sounded off. I payed no attention to it, and look at the books on display.

"Can I help you?"

I turned around to see a girl with dark hair and green eyes standing behind the register counter.

"Possibly."

I walked over and placed my hand on the counter, smiling in a friendly way.

"I'm looking for someone that goes with the last Deveraux. Do you know of anyone with that name?"

I could she knew something when I saw her eyes narrow the tiniest bit. She smiled anyway.

"There's lot's of Deveraux in New Orleans. Which one are you looking for?"

I chuckled in amusement.

"Oh sweetheart, you think I don't know what you are. But I do."

I reached across the counter, and picked up a lock of her hair, twirling it around my finger. I smiled in triumph when I heard her heart speed up.

"Tell me little witch. Where can I find Klaus Mikaelson."

"Why should I tell you?" She bravely questioned.

"Because," I said closing my hand around her throat. "I'll let you live. That way you can tell you little witchy friends about me."

"He's in the graveyard."

"What's he doing there?"

She pressed her lips into a thin line. I squeezed her throat to emphasize my threat.

"He's at his house."

I let her go.

"Close your shop. You're gong to come with me. NOW."

The little witch shut everything down, and switched the 'open' sign to 'close'.

....

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" I asked the witch.

"Yes. There it is!"

I looked to where she was pointing. My sensitive ears picked up voices and heart beats.

"Very well. You may go."

As she ran off, she stopped and turned.

"I changed my mind. I can't leave a pregnant woman on her own. Especially if you're going to face Klaus."

I looked at her in confusion. She walked over, and layed her hand on my stomach. She close her eyes, and began mumbling. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you kidding me? Or am I actually pregnant?"

She nodded.

"Who did you do 'it' with last?"

As I racked my brain, the front door opened. A girl who looked like Cleo stepped out of the house.

"Klaus! There's people out here! They don't look friendly either!"

Klaus and another girl who looked like Emma came out of the house.

"Little Miss Gilbert! I see Tyler brought you here safely. But I fail to see why you have a witch though."

The witch, who I learned to be a distant cousin to the Bennett line, looked at Klaus and sneered at him.

"It doesn't matter. Why the hell would Tyler have me look for you?"

"He told me about your first full moon. I know a few wolves down that maybe willing to help. Please come in."

The witch grabbed my arm and followed me inside. When I walked into the large house, I was greeted by the sight of a grand staircase.

"This is quite a house." I murmured.

"Thank you, love. Gretchen!"

A few seconds later, a dark skinned girl appeared.

"Yes?"

"Would you kindly show Miss Gilbert and her friend to a room. I have to go take care of something. Oh, and if Miss Gilbert gets thirsty, you know what to do."

"Of course."

Gretchen showed me and the witch to a room on the second floor. After she left, I sat on the bed.

"So what do I call you?"

"You can call me Anna." She said smiling.

"Why are you helping me? I threatened to kill you."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you some other time."

.....

After five hours of Klaus being gone, my inner wolf/lycan started to whine.

"You okay?" Anna asked.

I shook my head.

"A while ago, before I fell into a coma, I imprinted on Klaus. I think he might be my mate
I don't know."

I got up, and went downstairs. I paced by the door until he came back.

"Something bothering you, love?"

"Where were you?"

"It's of no concern to you."

I growled. My eyes glowed with ice blue irises, veins underneath my eyes popped out, and my fangs descended. I blurred over, slamming him up against the wall. He sent kidding across the floor.

"You'll stay out of this, or-"

"Or what? I'm gonna be sorry. Klaus, I've never been more sorry since I met you. I've never been more happier. As stupid as it sounds, my inner wolf is happier.

I closed my eyes. Willing my anger away. When I opened my eyes, Klaus was close enough, all I had to do is reach out to touch.

"You feel it as well?"

I nodded. Klaus came even closer, and leaned down.

"You know what, Klaus? I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry that I tried helping you find those coffins. I'm not sorry I'm carrying your child. And I'm not sorry, that I'm irrevocably in love with you."

He froze.

"What did you say?"