part 40 (i belongs to you)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
.
*In Night *

*Pavel is just sitting on his room

*Pavel is just sitting on his room..and using his phone..sam is already slept so he does not have any problem...suddenly he just saw that pooh enter in room
And suddenly just went towards pavel...*

Pavel--: hey you are back.

*suddenly pooh just push him towards bed and start kissing on his lips..*

Pavel--: poohhh....w..wait.

*but pooh even didn't listen for one second he just continously kissing him forcely and his hand just start opening his shirt button..*

*and with in few seconds pooh just make him naked from top..pavel tryinh to stop him but dont know why...pooh is thinking right now..*

Pooh--: stay quiet..pleaseeee..

*and after that he just start kissing on his neck his hand is busy in start licking his boobs and pressing it...*

Pavel--: ahhhhh pooh slowly...do you want to eat me..or what..

Pooh--: i want to fuck you hardly so you will understand that i already belongs to you and now no one can touch me or love me except you..
.
.
.
*and after that he just ent up and open pavel trouser and his undies...he just start kissing on his legs, thighs and that makes pavel really wet...*

*suddenly pooh just saw that his pussy is already start geeting wet and he is pressing his own boobs while biting his lips..so he just start rubbing his pussy very fastly..*

Pooh--: thats why i called you my bitch..see its already wet..now see it yourself who is your husband..

Pavel--: ahhhh you...

*he just fastly open his legs and start licking his pussy..and suddenly he just insert 2 fingers on it...and start moving it while licking it..*

Pooh--: now tell me...whose you belong to..

Pavel--: umm....you..

Pooh--: whose wife is you..

Pavel--: you...naaa..

Pooh--: yes

*and he start moving his finger more fast and deep that makes pavel scream*

Pooh--: so thats mean you are my wife....now dont ever think again that i will leave fucking this pussy because only my wife pussy is just satisfy me..
Did you get it..

Pavel--: ahhhhhhhhhh slowly..

Pooh--: did you get it...sam's mama

Pavel--: yess sam's papa..
.
.
.
.
*and after that he just open his trousers and lie down on the top of him ..and looking pavel face continously meanwhile pavel also grab his shoulder and pooh suddenly start rubbing his dick into his hole..and that makes pavel. Moans..*

Pavel--: ahhhhhhhhhh husband please fuck me now...your wife is geeting so much needy..

Pooh--: are you that much needy..

Pavel--: yessssss ahhh ..

Pooh--: why didn't i fuck you before yesterday..

Pavel--: yess but i want it again na....please fuck me harder....now..

*and thats makes pooh smirked he suddenly insert his dick on his pussy and pavel eyes got so widen and pooh just start caressing his hairs..*

Pooh--: calm down..i n here...dont cry..

*pooh can see how much pavel feel pain he just start moving his hips and start kissing on his neck..*

Pavel---: ahhhhhh...

Pooh--: yes my beautiful even see your face its looking very sexy even right now..

*and suddenly he just movihis hips more faster...that nakes pavel eyes and mouth more wide the tears just coming out his eyes...he just dtart scratching more deep..*

Pooh--: calm down my baby...if few seconds you will enjoying this..

*and he just continously fucking him like a wilf dog...he really loves his pussy its true..that he never done this kind of sex with everyone and just like he said only pavel is the only person he meet that can satisfy his body needs..because he is very different from other..he also likes pooh dick inside him...*

*and suddenly pooh just fasten up more and suddenly he realise that he pull out his dick and grab pavel hand and pull it so he can sit on his knees..*

Pooh--: just take this in your mouth..

*pavel just sitting on his kness and start taking pooh dick inside his mouth he just giving him a hard blowjob that makes pooh satisfy pooh just start caressing his hairs..while he giving him blowjob..*

Pooh-: my horny bitch...is so fucking good in giving me pleasure.

*pavel is just looking at pooh face while giving him blowjob and thats really makes pooh feels good because right now his wife is taking his dick like its a food for her...*

*and suddenly he just grab pavel face for stop and realease all his stress in his mouth..*

Pooh--: eat..

*pavel also swallow it all suddenly pooh lie down on bed..*.

Pooh--; you love me na..show you moves now...how much you want..me..

*and Pavel just sit next to his legs. and again taking his dick on his mouth...and after in few minutes when he felt that he is again hard he just sit on his legs on the opposite direction of pooh face he and slowly insert his dick inside pooh also starinh his sexy back and bips who is looking so much beautiful..and he just gran his waist..pavel start moving his body...while his both hands is grabbing pooh thigs for balance..*

*he just start moving harder and deeper and that makes pooh satisfy he just close his eyes..and start pressing his hips skin.and suddenly he spanked..*

Pavel--: ahhhhh..

Pooh--: this fucking big ass is really needy right now huh..

Pavel--: ahhhhhh yess.

*he just moving again meanwhile pooh is just pressing and playing with pavel big ass who is looking very sexy rught now..*
.
.
.
.
.
*and suddenly pooh just went up while still inserting his dick inside him and make pavel sut on dog position and he start fucking him..ao hardly *

Pooh--: soo do you like it wifey..

Pavel--: ahhhhh yess hubby..

*pooh can saw it that howmuch pavel feel good whenever pooh fuck himm..he is really very horny for taking his young husband dick *

Pooh--: is this dick is enough to satisfy you for rest of the life..

Pavel--: ahhh yes.....

*and suddenly pooh just release his cum inside him..*

Pooh--: ahhhhh

Pavel--: hmm...

*they both just lie down on bed again and staring at each other and suddenly pavel just went up from bed for taking shower suddenly pooh just pull him again and he just fall on his chest..*

Pavel--: ohh pooh leave me now i have to take shower..

Pooh--: first answer my one thing..

Pavel--: what..

Pooh--: will you marry me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..