12. Esther

Elijah's POV
I knew where my mother is. She's ten miles out of New Orleans in a cemetery. Its where she can channel power. She's a witch.
"Hello, Elijah," Esther said as I walked up to her.
"Leave and bypass your death. Stay and face your death. The choice is up to you...Mother," Kol said.
Esther laughed. "I choose to face my death."
She pointed her finger at Kol and he dropped to the ground and moaned. I gave a nod to Rebekah which was above us on a tree branch. She swung down and kicked Esther in the chest. I moved quickly and stabbed her with the white oak dagger. She moaned and grew grey and cold.
Kol, now okay, carried Esther's body to his car and drove off.
"She didn't expect that," Rebekah said, really cheerful.
I smiled and we got in my car and drove back to our house. Alice was glad to see us.
"We need to leave. Esther is bound to have millions of witches on our asses right now. Pack up and leave," Kol ordered us. We did as we were told and met outside. Alice agreed to ride with me and Rebekah with Kol. We were leaving for San Diego, California. Alice got in my car and I got in after shutting her door.
"I'm sorry about your mother," Alice said as we drove off.
"She stopped being my mother when she cursed me with vampirism."
Alice remained quiet for the next ten minutes until we arrived at the airport. We were now officially on our way to California.