Chapter 2

Andrew's pic.. ^_^

---------

~Andrew's P.O.V.~

"Get up, sleepy head!" My annoying brother yelled at me while jumping on my bed.

"Go away, Robby," I murmured in my sleepy voice.

"Get up. Today is mom's birthday!"

With that said, my eyes popped open, "Shit, I totally forgot."

I got up and hurried to the bathroom to freshen up and do my business.

"Who's that handsome guy? Oh, it's just me," I wink at my reflection in the mirror and walk out into my closet for a change of clothes. I chose a sky blue shirt with a navy blue jean jacket and a pair of blue jeans.

I rushed downstairs to see my brother and mom sitting at the dining table waiting for me to arrive.

"Sorry, I'm late," I said and my mom smiled at me showing her white teeth.

"That's not a new thing," Robinson muttered from across the table.

"What did you say, lil' bro?" I asked cocking my eyebrow and the fear in his eyes was evident.

"N-nothing," he stuttered and my wolf growled in satisfaction.

My dad isn't... Well, he's gone. He's dead and the memories aren't good for me to recall because everything happened in front of my eyes. My mom still has the lonesome and hurt look in her eyes. It's painful to see that as she was his mate. I would never hurt my mate or leave her when I once find her. She'll be the most precious thing to me.

"Mom, I'll be out with friends till the evening so don't wait for me," I said. My mom nodded, picking up the empty plates in front of me and Robinson. My plan wasn't with friends. I was heading to the mall to buy my mom a present.

I set off to my car but an uneasy feeling crept inside of me. Like, something stirred from beyond.

Deciding to ignore it, I put on my sunglasses and hop into the driver's seat. I take off and turn the radio on for some music to make the uneasiness go away. Fortunately, one of my faves, Jealous by Nick Jonas was playing.

I turn my chin music up and I'm puffin' my chest,

I'm getting red in the face, you can call me obsessed.

It's not your fault that they hover,

I mean no disrespect.

It's my right to be hellish,

I still get jealous.

I wonder if I'll be that kind of mate.... Jealous if another male comes near my beautiful mate. I'm damn sure she'll be beautiful and sexy.

I park my car in the parking spaces provided and take off my sunglasses before stepping out of the car. Suddenly, my stomach growls.

"How come you're hungry when we JUST had breakfast?" I whisper-shout to my wolf.

'Because I'm an animal and I need my appetite,' my wolf replies and I roll my eyes before walking into the mall and directly to the food court.

Just as I enter, I see my favorite. Pizza. I quickly get in the line but something smells different. I sniff the air and along with the pizza's smell, I smell another addicting scent. It smelled so delicious, like vanilla and strawberry. This scent is my favorite from now on.

I restlessly move my eyes around because the scent kept growing stronger. Found it. My eyes stop at a pair of chocolate brown ones which are staring directly back into mine. My wolf howls in excitement and I knew she's my mate. But, before I could walk towards her, she turned to the opposite direction and ran.

Why the hell did she run?

Does she not want me?

Does she not like me?

A lot of questions came up to my mind.

Only one way to find out.

I sprinted right in the direction she went. She must have been really fast because she disappeared easily. But her faint scent was still there so I followed it. The scent went out of the mall and towards the forest.

That's a dangerous place, anything could harm her.

I saw her running in front of me but I was faster, as I had warrior blood in me. I caught up to her and held her waist before trapping her into a nearby tree.

"Hey, love. Where are you running off to?" I asked her and I couldn't ignore the sparks that flew from her waist into my arm. She was just as attracted to me as I was to her. Her eyes told everything.

I smirked when she started stuttering, "I-I-I.. Uhmm.. Was.. Umm..."

"You were?"

"I was.. Going home."

"Why? Don't you wanna talk to me?"

"No," she squeaked before a strayed tear trailed down her cheek.

"Hey, hey, sweetheart. Why are you crying?" I cooed before wiping the tear away with the pad of my thumb and she visibly melted into my touch.

She sobbed a little before she wrapped her small arms around my neck and hugged me close. I hugged her back, enjoying the feeling of her in my arms.

"I'm sorry, I ran. I was just scared," she whispered between her sobs.

"It's okay, princess. Just please stop crying. It's hurting me."

"Okay," she said and let go of me to show her beautiful face.

She has dark brown hair, chest length and chocolate brown eyes. She's simple, wearing only a jeans and a t-shirt. I think I already love her.

"So? Where to, sugar plum?" I wink causing her to giggle. That was so melodious. I could listen to it all day.

"I think we should get back to the mall. I left my best friend there," she says softly and I smile down at her.

"As you say, ma lady," at that she giggles again and starts walking out of the woods.

------

Please like and comment! ^_^