13. Meeting Old Friends

3 Hours Later. Alice's POV
Elijah and I booked a room together and Rebekah and Kol have separate rooms. We have everything unpacked and I am exhausted.
I laid on Elijah and I's bed and switched on the TV. I had my pajamas on and I was more than ready to sleep. Getting chased by maniac vampires and witches takes a toll on you.
Elijah walked out of the bathroom, his hair cutely wet and ruffled. He laid beside me and kissed my cheek. I laid my head on his chest.
Someone knocked on the door. Elijah pulled on a shirt and opened the door. I gasped and ran up and hugged the person at the door: Lexi Branson. My best friend for twenty years. I let her in.
"You have a whole clan of witches against you guys," She said.
"Who," Elijah asked.
"Nice to see you to, Elijah. The Gemini Coven. The most powerful besides the Bennett Witches. Watch your back."
I was still shocked from seeing her. "How? How are you here? You died..."
Lexi smiled. "I had to say that to cover my tracks. Stefan Salvatore couldn't know I was alive. He thinks Damon killed me. Damon knows I'm alive. It was our plan."
I hugged her. "I'm so glad you're alive!"
"I'm here to help you kick some Gemini ass. Who's with me!"
I so missed Lexi's excitement for war. She's a riot.