Cuddlebugs in Disney World

You and Shawn had arrived in Orlando two days ago to stay at the Walt Disney World Resort, and today you woke up bright and early to go to Disney World.

You had been before, but not in a long time, and you'd never been with Shawn, your boyfriend of eight months.

"I'm so excited," You say as you struggle not to bounce up and down in the leather passenger seat of Shawn's SUV.

"Me too, darling," He responds through his smile.

You pull into one of the many parking lots and Shawn circles the car to let you out, and then you walk over to where there was a line of people waiting to catch a trolley to the entrance. Shawn laces his warm fingers in yours as you wait, trying to shadow you so the sun wasn't in your eyes.

When a trolley finally pulls around the corner, Shawn slides into the long bench seat and you follow, and as more and more people get on, you realize the two of you were taking up and awful lot of space.

Shawn must've noticed too, because he rubs your shoulder and leans in to quietly say, "Babe, sit on my lap. There's not much space."

You shrug and allow him to lift you slightly by your legs, pulling you on top of him so your side was to his chest. You rest your head on his shoulder, him softly stroking your hair the entire way.

You made sure to grab everything before getting off when it comes to a stop, and you ride on Shawn's back all the way to the entry gates.

"Cuddlebug cuddlebug, how I love my cuddlebug," He sings happily as he lets you down.

You stand on your tiptoes and plant a kiss on his cheek, grabbing his hand and pulling him behind you, his brown eyes full of intense excitement.

"Look, it's goofy!" You say as soon as you see a seven-foot tall goofy costume with a smile that takes up half of his face.

"Let's go take a selfie with him, Y/N, please," Shawn suggests as he pulls out his phone.

You laugh. "Okay."

As you were walking, Shawn suddenly stops, looking up above you.

"Cuddlebug," He whispers.

"What?"

He points above him, his eyes never leaving the thing that seems to have captivated him.

"It's a mistletoe," He giggles, smirking at you. The small green plant was hanging from a plastic tree branch which connects to the entrance of one of the many rides.

"It's July," You say.

"Still, we have to make out."

"Shawn, there are kids around here -"

"Who are too busy jumping on goofy and complaining about the heat," He argues.

You think for a moment.

"You have a point," You finally say, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other around his waist. At the same time, he cups the back of your head with both of his hands, fitting his mouth to yours.

*

A/N

Shawn is so cute. I love Shawn.

K so now that mendessmuffin and I have officially come out, I would like to proudly take the second role as your mother. your welcome.

just call me Madre (;

(that was a joke I'm straight as a pole. don't know if I can say the same about Rebecca tho tbh)