(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #15: ૮ . . ྀིა⁩

Jason woke up, his head throbbing and something damp beneath his arm. He sat up drowsily and realised that the damp thing under his arm was half dried, sticky, mahogany blood.

'The Hebi,' he realised, glancing over the battlefield and seeing a giant, charcoal coloured, mangled body of their opponent. Strangely, instead of pure red blood surrounding it, there was some pinkish stuff, too, coming out of its mouth, eyes, and some wounds on its body. Distracted, he felt a soft nudge in the ribs, and he turned around to see the slimepup circling around his legs. He wiped blood away from his eyes and shook his head, which protested that action by sending a jolt of fiery pain through his skull. The slimepup splooshed himself in Jason's furry arms and nestled comfortable, and instantly his arms felt soothed, and painless. His blood-soaked arm reached to pat the slimepup's head, but suddenly, some strong force yanked him to the side, and both him and his new friend yelped in surprise. Oh. Jason realised. The scientists. He would get to see Ava again... but he remembered that last time, they had been in a fight... what would she do? He felt a cold metal wire close around his neck, tight enough to trap him, but loose enough not to choke him. Then he felt something sharp stab into his arm, and he roared, even though that pain was nothing he had felt during the actual fight. He writhed and fought around in the clamp, but he himself knew it was no use, although his instinct was screaming for him to run. After a few yowls and clawing, he began to feel dizzy and debilitated, before the Jason, the blaxor, passed out.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩  

Jason woke up with a yelp, his heart pounding in his chest. He instinctively gasped for air, but icy water rushed into his mouth, stopping him from the oxygen. Panic set in as he flailed wildly, the cold seeping to his bones. After a few frantic moments, his tail finally found its function, propelling him upward with powerful thrusts. His head broke the surface, coughing and spluttering. Gasping, he wiped the water from his eyes and looked around, disoriented and shivering, trying to make sense of his surroundings. Oh, He thought. The shork ecosystem was back. He crawled on land, holding his still- throbbing head.

"Hey"

Jason looked up, and saw Aloe, looking down at him with a shaggy, dead squirrel in one paw. "You did great," She said with an amiable smile. "You're alive." 

"T-thanks," he stuttered, still holding his head, now realising his tail was bleeding vigorously. He dragged himself back into the water. "Can I have some time alone? Thanks.." He dived in and instead of swimming, sank to the bottom. 

In the depths of the tank, Jason could see the blurred out light of Bloodclaw, but chose to ignore it. In the water was where he was safe, where the cold water soothed his wounds and headache, and where he could isolate himself from drama. He curled around and close his eyes, and managed to drift off into an uneasy sleep.