part 53 (ride)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
*the whole day is just spent in their party....and guests..pooh parents is still attending their relatives and suddenly pooh just went towards pavel room..he saw that pavel is taking off his suddenly suddenly pooh just turn opposite *

Pooh--: ohh i am sorry i really dont have any idea that you are changing...

Pavel--: its okay..

*and after that pavel suddenly wear his dress and tell pooh to turn back..*

Pooh--: so are you ready for pur date..?

Pavel--: your mean now everyone is here..

Pooh--: ohh come on no one i going to check us because everyone is busy so..can you please now..?

Pavel--: but pooh..

Pooh--: pleaseeee pavel..i never asked you for anything but please dont say no to this..pleaseeee..

*and pavel also said yes..to his request they both just went outside and fastly sit on pooh car and left..*

*and suddenly pooh just grab pavel legs and put it on his thighs

*and suddenly pooh just grab pavel legs and put it on his thighs..*

Pavel--: ohh pooh can you please stop doing this..?

Pooh-: i cant control...pavel..you know i like to touch your feet while driving..

Pavel--: i know..that but why you like my feets..?

Pooh--: this is my place in your life..i always stay in my wife feets...i know i am going to marry someone but i will ..

*and suddenly pooh just stop..*

Pavel--: what..?

Pooh--: nothing..

*suddenly the tears start coming from pooh eyes..while driving..*

Pooh--: pavel..?

Pavel--: hmm..?

Pooh--: what if i suddenly dissappear..?

Pavel--: what your mean..?

Pooh--: i mean dissappear from here..and no one is abel to find me..?

Pavel--: dont say like this..pleaseeee

Pooh--: but..

*suddenly pavel just grab pooh face and kiss him pooh also stop his car on the corner of the road...*

*and pavel just take off the car key..and put it on the dashboard and start kissing him passionately..*

Pooh--: but pavel...listen

Pavel--: pleasee...last time..i want to be yours..can i..?

*and after listening that pooh even didn't control himself he just grab his face and start kissing him fastly and passionately and suddenly he just grab pavel hand and make him to sit on his laps..*

*pavel just sit on his thighs and kissing him on his lips widly..*

*pooh just start kissing on hie neck and start removing his clothes..*

Pooh--: pavel think about once..again..?

Pavel--: you are my husband isnt you..?

*and after that pooh just grab his boobs and start sucking it whil pressing the other one..that makes pavel moans...so heavy he just hug his neck...and close his eyes...*

Pavel--: ahh..

*suddenly pooh also remove pavel trouser and open his a little bit..and start rubbing pavel pussy while sucking his boobs..*

Pooh--: so this is called a sexy night with your own wife looks like..

Pavel--: yes hubby..

*and pooh suddenly insert his dick inside his pussy and grab pavel waist..*

*pavel also grab his both shoulder and start moving his body up down...*

Pooh--: ahh.. fast my love..

Pavel--: ahhhhh i am doing..na..cant you see.

Pooh--: just take whole..na you even take half ...pleaseeee

*and suddenly pooh just pavel  body downword and that makes pavel eyes rolled up while breathing heavy..*

Pavel--: aahhhhhhhhhhhh so thick..

*pavel moaned pooh also sucking his boobs while fucking him..*

Pooh--: ahhhhh you are this much beautiful that i dont want any another person..cant i fuck you forever like this. Huh..?

Pavel--: ahhh...you can...but you have to stop that wedding na..

Pooh--: then just run with me..na..

Pavel--: you know...i cant..

Pooh--: see i already make you pregnant....please go with me..ahh pleaseeee

*and after that pooh just grab pavel hips and even he also start moving his hips...bery fastly..taht makes pavel screas..*

Pooh--: just scream like this so everyone will know someone is fucking his wife...

Pavel--: ahhhh u r too rough..

Pooh--: i know i cant control its our last sex how can i control ......if u like me in bed than why you dont run with me..huh..

Pavel--: you know na already sam..and our other baby is also ..

Pooh--: you like baby so much right..even i also do now..i can give you more...if u want..just run with me...thats it..

pavel--: shut up.

*and suddenly pavel jsut start kissing him..and in few minutes pooh just release his sperm into his vagina.*

*and they both take breath at same time he pull out his dick and staring at pavel face..*

Pavel--: now what.

Pooh--: can u....?

Pavel--: what.?

*and suddenly pooh just insert the car key on key space and turn on the car..*

Pavel--: pooh i m still here...first leave me..

Pooh--: just stay here ang hug me i can drive..

Pavel--: but..

Pooh--: please hug me..

*and after that pavel also hug him pooh just grab pavel from his one hand and othet hand is just busy in driving..*

Pooh--: i wish we can stay like this forever..

Pavel--: yeah..i wish also..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pooh mind--: sorry pavel maybe this will be the last ride of us together....After that you have to live alone without me..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue..