AUTHOR'S UPDATE

Wow... I've gotten so many reads and votes already, and I've only been writing for about two weeks! It's truly incredible to think people actually like my work. I love writing and I love writing about alternate endings, back stories and especially - I love writing dialogue. I'm educated (well, I like to think I am) in the Star Wars realm, so writing alternate endings and adding characters, plot ideas and more while keeping some ideas as a base structure comes easily to me. I love writing The Chosen One and I'm glad there are readers other than myself to enjoy it.

However, this was supposed to be an Author's Update, so that's what it's going to be. I'm so grateful for the votes and reads I've been getting, but I would love to see some comments - give me some suggestions for what you'd like to see further in the story!

As you probably already know by reading up to this point in the story, Anakin's padawan isn't exactly on the light side of the Force anymore, and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for how the Council, Jedi Order and the entire Republic will react to this.

Also, I plan on creating sequels to this story involving Luke and Leia... But don't worry too much about that just yet. For now, it's about Anakin and his padawan's dramatic downfall... and a little bit of his children thrown in there too. It's exciting to me... haha.

But I would LOVE if you guys (everyone reading and enjoying) could leave a suggestion here and there. What would you like to see (Or... I should say, read) as the story progresses? You can request scene ideas, character input, even character development if you'd like... The Chosen One is no where near completion, and I have some ideas of my own but would also love some feedback from the readers.

Once again, I can't thank everyone enough for the love already being shown towards The Chosen One. It's a lot of fun to write this plot twist of a story because I'd always imagined what it would be like if Anakin saved himself from the Dark Side, went on to become a father, and, in this case - is given the responsibility of a troubled padawan.

So, leave a suggestion if you would like. It can be anywhere, as long as I can see it and hopefully take it to mind.

Thanks again! 💜

- Claudia (theseinfinities) (: