The End

6 years later

                                                                                         Spring

Jongdae stood at the stage in a tux. In front of the stage was a long white carpet, on both sides There were many white chairs along with which stood pillars with pink and white roses.

All of his relatives, family and friends were present there. He looked at his watch and then turned his face up to see Minseok waking the aisle, he smiled warmly looking at her, unable to hide his joy.

Minseok walked the aisle in her beautiful white embroidered wedding gown, she held the bouquet in her hands as she slowly walked up to the stage. She handed the bouquet to Baekhyun as she stood infront on Jongdae.

"You look beautiful." He whispered and she smiled.

They exchanged their vows.

"Now the Groom may kiss the bride."

Jongdae gently leaned in and kissed her, Minseok did the same. Now they were a happily married couple.

"Here's the bouquet." Baekhyun handed it to her and she turned around and threw it, she then turned around to see who caught it.

She looked at Jongdae and they both smiled seeing the bouquet in Kyungsoo's hands. Kyungsoo then looked at Jongin who smiled back.

"Congratulations " Minseok and Jongdae heard a voice, they turned to see Yixing and Junemyeon along with their one year old son standing there. They had gotten married 3 years ago.

"Congratulations" sehun and Luhan came to them hand in hand.

"Thank you." Minseok replied. Her parents came to her with tears in their eyes and they hugged her, her father placed a hand on Jongdae and said, "You better keep her happy."

"All my life." He replied.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol along with Kyungsoo and Jongin joined them too.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were planning on getting married in autum. While Baekhyun and chanyeol were getting married next year.

Sehun and luhan had plans of getting married when they both were 25, meaning after two years.

All of them had developed strong bonds and were living a happy life.

Junemyeon helped Yixing with the resturant occasionally but mostly she was busy with house work and taking care of their son "soo-hyun."

Jongdae extended his hand and Minseok took it, together both of them walked down the aisle and sat in the car which awaited them to take them to the air port. They waved their hands and said good byes to their friends and family members. 

Now they both were going to live in Seoul in the newly built house. The engine started and the car took its leave. 

Minseok looked at Jongdae who looked back. They both leaned in forward for another kiss, quite a long one at that.

_____________________________________________________________

5 years later, Minseok and Jongdae had two kids 3 year old Yoona and 2 year old hye-jin (A girl and a boy.)

Kyungsoo and Jongin had 2 kids, 4 year old  Sung-yu (boy)and 2 year old Shin-ah(girl). ( A third one after two more years, named Song-yi.) 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had twins, moon-young and young-hee. Both were 3 year old girls.

Sehun and Luhan had a daughter named Hana. She was 2.

Yixing and Junemyeon's son (Soo-Hyun)by that time had already started school. (There will be another boy a year later.)

_______________________________________________________________

Authors note

              Yay~!!! Finally I've finished the story, hope you all liked it. Everyone is married and has kids, what a sweet ending T_T, I'm so happy.

Those who read it, I'm really thankful to you all and I'm pretty sure you all liked the ending, right!?

Well anyways Bye-Bye.