Chapter 4

Lana's POV
Jade had broken her leg, arm and a couple of ribs but she hadn't woken up yet after 2 days i was worried I had just told her that I was her mother it was my fault she ran away if I hadn't told her she wouldn't be in situation. Fred had just gone home to see the boys and I was sitting In the chair next to jades bed holding her hand when Stephanie arrived.

Stephanie's POV
I walked into jades hospital she was just lying there pale with bruises all over her face and arms I started to cry I couldn't help it seeing my best friend lying there I couldn't loose her after everything she had been through I had always been there but this time I feared I couldn't help her. Lana walked over to me " she'll be ok she'll wake up i can see Fred I'm going to go and speak with him and leave you with Jade" I nodded and sat next Jade and started talking to her about random things still sobbing when suddenly there was a beeping sound it got faster then I felt jades hand grab mine I gasped and looked at her, her eyes started to flicker I run to the door "Lana Fred I think she's waking up" Fred ran into the room and Lana was shouting for a doctor.

Jades POV
I was in compleat darkness I could feel someone holding my hand then the door opened and I could hear two women talking then someone sat on the bed next to and she started to talk to me about my favourite things I managed to work out that it was my best friend Stephanie. I tried my hardest to move or at least open my eyes but I couldn't get my body to move but I refused to give in until finally my hand grabbed hers and I tried to open my eyes I could hear Stephanie shouting of Lana and Fred oh great they were here I had to deal with them I wasn't angry at them just upset at them for giving me up. I heard a people rush in just as I managed to open my eyes and in front of me stood Stephanie, my parents and a doctor. I tried to sit up but i got a sharp pain in my chest " ouch" I whined at the pain Lana ran over me to put her arms across me but I did my best to pull away but with the pain everywhere in body it was hard but she understood and stood next to my bed. The doctor checked me over and said I was fine to leave in a couple of days I smiled at him weekly I looked at Stephanie as she was the only one I trusted I squeaked out " what happened" she sat on the bed next to me " Lana told you she and Fred were your parents and you took it badly you ran and collided with a car you've broken you arm and leg also a few ribs" I looked at her " that would explain the pain in my chest" she smiled " yes it would. I'm glad your ok but I have to go give you time to talk with your parents" I didn't want her to go but I nodded she gave me a hug and left.

Lana's POV
She was awake and she hated me I tried to hug her but she pulled away from me my own daughter hated me. I look at Fred not knowing what to say Jade tried to sit up and take a sip of her water but winced at the pain I jumped up and held the glass for her and she didn't take it out my hand just started to drink out of the straw, when she finished I sat on the bed next to her and looked at her when she whispered " why did you's get rid of me" she started to cry I didn't no how to comfort my baby so I pulled her into a hug she tensed in my arms at first but after a while she relaxed into the hug I kissed her forehead and said " I'm sorry baby I thought I was doing the right thing for you keeping you safe from the paparazzi's, I never wanted to give you up I love you but I thought you would be safer I'm so sorry baby girl". I rocked her back and forth and I heard her say in a tiny voice " I love you to mam" I gasped at her words and looked down at her but she was fast asleep in my arms I looked over to Fred " did you hear what she called me" he stood up "yes I did sweetheart" and kissed us both on our for heads. We sat there with Jade sleeping in my arms I felt I had a family at last.