Chapter 078 Despair

Ye Chuyan's tears were like hot oil, dripping on Wu Mu's face, burning his heart.

His voice was dry and panicked, "I... my internal strength has been used up and I can't hold on much longer. I think..."

Before Wu Mu finished speaking, Ye Chuyan took advantage of his unpreparedness and quickly tapped his acupuncture points.

Then she wiped the tears from her face and put her hands on Wu Mu's heart.

Wu Mu felt a stream of heat slowly pouring into his body from his heart. His limbs were instantly surrounded by the warmth and became extremely light.

A huge sense of fear arose in his heart, Ye Chuyan was passing on all her inner strength to him!

It is a taboo for martial arts practitioners to transfer internal energy to others. Once the internal energy is passed on to others, not only will they lose all their skills, but after the transfer is completed, they will sleep for three days at best and seven days at worst.

Ye Chuyan passed all her inner strength to him at this time, and she would definitely die.

Wu Mu was shocked, angry and annoyed, and said agitatedly: "What are you going to do! Stop it! Did you hear it? Stop it! Stop it!"

Ye Chuyan took advantage of the situation and tapped Wu Mu's voice point again. Wu Mu couldn't speak for a moment.

He looked at Ye Chuyan with wide eyes.

He has never been so powerless in his life, so powerless that he sees the person he likes slowly passing on the last hope to him.

Various emotions in Wu Mu's eyes kept alternating: anger, rage, pleading, sadness, despair...

Ye Chuyan did not look into Wu Mu's eyes, pursed her lips, and concentrated on transmitting her inner strength. Until her lips and face turned completely white, all her inner strength was transferred to Wu Mu. Then she put away her hands and reluctantly raised the corners of her mouth to face Wu Mu smiled.

Then she suddenly fell next to Wu Mu.

She lay on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Wu Mu, listen, I may never wake up after I'm unconscious for a while. With my internal strength, your own internal strength will soon recover. With your ability, you will definitely be able to survive."

She said so much in one breath that she felt a little breathless.

After she took a long breath, she continued: "Wu Mu, I want you to get out alive... I want you to go out and marry Zhang Xiuyu, and live a happy life with her. I want you to be full of children and grandchildren, safe and happy."

She spoke very slowly and sincerely. Although her breath was not very steady, every word was extremely clear in this silent underground.

Tears filled Wu Mu's eyes. He opened his mouth desperately but could not speak, and sad sobs kept coming from his throat.

He wanted to say: I don’t want to marry Zhang Xiuyu. The person I like is you. I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t be passionate about you, but I want to tell you that I really, really like you.

Ye Chuyan's head began to feel dizzy, and she knew that she was about to fall into coma.

She took a strong breath and said softly: "Don't be sad for me. When the Ye family was wiped out, I was the one who was heartbroken. I was just hanging on for a breath..."

"After you go out, if you have time, go visit my grandma... and tell her that I was very happy when I died and was not sad at all..."

The dizziness became stronger and stronger, and Ye Chuyan's breathing became weak. She tried her best to turn her head and look at Wu Mu.