"It will be over soon."

As everyone began to rest up from the hastily made retreat, you'd remain by the front door, Loona and the rest of your squad soon walking in.

Loona: ...And if I ever hear that you let him do some dumb shit like that again you'll be lucky that you died so quick in the first place.

Derek: I promise he won't go off the rails again.

As they all walked by, Alex would shoot you a look of hate, seemingly not having enjoyed Loona's drill sergeant level chewing out as Derek sat down next to you

Derek: So.. any plans so far..?

(Y/N): Not really.. I've got a really dumb one. Rush in, shoot shit and hope I don't die before he does.

Derek: Heh.. let's make sure you not dying at all is the biggest point, I don't need to lose anyone else.

(Y/N): I never died remember?

Derek: True, but there's a good chance your goody-two shoes ass would end up in heaven..

(Y/N): Nah.. Loona would personally drag me back to hell..

Derek would place his hand on your shoulder in a moment of sincerity

Derek: You got people here who care about you, and one who loves ya.. don't go getting yourself killed for some revenge kid.. we're gonna get him, wether it be now or later, but don't go trying to take him down with ya.. right?

(Y/N): Yeah.. I'll make sure I live to see another day before he does..

Derek: Good.. now freshen up, your a proper bloody mess yeah?

(Y/N): Yeah.. I'll get on that..

As you got up, you'd head to the guest bathroom, not even bothering to get undressed as you stepped into the shower, letting the hot water clean the blood off of you, stepping out you'd be soaked but clean, taking off anything not directly covering your body you'd use a towel to dry the rest of yourself and your clothing off, walking downstairs to see some familiar faces.. it was the guys who helped you with recovering Alex, Leo and Derek so long ago.

 it was the guys who helped you with recovering Alex, Leo and Derek so long ago

(Y/N): Holy shit.. didn't think I'd see you guys again.

Marcy would stand up to greet you, shaking your hand

Marcy: Glad to see your still around and kicking, we saw the news and how you guys were tearing shit up. Couldn't pass on the offer Mr Goeita made

(Y/N): Oh? What kind of offer was that?

Marcy: Well, we help you bring this guy down, and we get to seize any assets he has that you don't want.

Blitzø: What? They have so many guns! And I have no intentions on giving a single bullet up-

You'd cover Blitzø's mouth

(Y/N): Blitzø. Sorry about him, you guys are gonna get your reward, don't worry..