03 | Intense

Chapter Three

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia clarified,

At the moment, I was with all of my friends, as we stood around Stiles' jeep.

"Well now she's the night terror. Especially since no-one can find her." Stiles added.

I yawned. I probably haven't slept in three days, it's been driving my aunt crazy.

Scott sighed, "Okay I know we're all tired and miserable-" he started, then turned towards Mason, "Except for you."

Mason's mouth has been hanging open since he found out about supernaturals. "Oh, I'm sorry. This is all just mind blowing,"

Liam and I shared a look, and I leaned my elbow against the jeep. I need sleep.

Mason turns to Kira, "You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is."

Kira shows a fake smile, "I'm still learning."

I feel bad for Mason, I can tell that everyone is annoyed with all of his questions.

"Okay, Liam we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles complains, looking at Liam.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason jos, raising his eyebrows.

"No!" Liam and Stiles groan in unison.

"I didn't even know we had an inner circle." I defend, with my hands up in surrender.

"Guys look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf, we can find her." Scott offers, attempting to bring us back to the original topic.

"One lone, serial-killing wolf." Malia adds,

I roll my eyes,

"Okay, she only killed one person. The other two were mauled." Stiles explains, trying to brighten the situation.

"What do we do when we catch her?" he continues.

"I say we put her down." Malia proposes,

"I agree. I'm all for that." I raise my hand, nodding my head to Malia.

There's a moment of silence and look exchanging, until Mason decides to break our thoughts.

"Intense." he breathes, nodding skeptically.

"Intense is actually an understatement for everything that's happened-" I notice the raised eyebrow that Liam is giving me,

"Yeah- I can just. I'll stop talking."

"Guys let's concentrate on catching her first." Scott speaks up,

"We'll figure out the rest later," he finishes.

After being pulled out of class by Liam, I was now following him to the AP biology room.

"Is this a smart idea?" I hiss, looking at Liam.

"Since when have any of us ever had a smart idea." Liam whispers back,

"I just don't think you should interrupt his-" Liam cut me off by putting a finger up to my mouth.

I look down at his finger, gesturing for him to take it off of my mouth.

He takes it off, "Thank you." I mutter, as he peeks into the classroom.

Liam starts waving, then points to the hallway.