Chapter 3

Hana's POV
I wake up as I heard noises downstairs.I get off from my bed lazily and went to the bathroom to take shower.

After awhile,I wear a blue shirt and baggy pants.I combed my hair and went down.Well,today our pet shop is closed.So,today im going to relax.

As I arrived the living room,I went to the dining room and the first person that I saw is almost making fainted.

Jeon Jungkook is here in my house,eating happily,laughing and smiling like a cute bunny~~Awww!Why so cute?!

Oh wait!Did i just said he is cute?Ish whats wrong with me?(A/N:I know why?Cuz you love him keke)=_=" shut up author or not I will kill you.(A/N:Maigaddd!!You want to kill me?Fine then I will make you end up with an old man!! XD)Ahh!!!Why so cruel?! XD okay² im sorry.(A/N:You should)HAHA okay² back to the story.

"Good morning,dear~Come here,eat with us~"mom said as she saw me.I greeted her back and went to sit beside her.Jungkook just stared at me as he continued eating.I look at him and mouthed 'I hate you' at him.

He scoffs a bit and mouthed back 'Im gonna kill you'.I was shocked by the word that he mouthed and quickly focus on my food.I can hear him with his evil laugh.I just keep on eating when auntie approached me after she finished talking with mom.

"Hana~How are you today dear?"auntie asked while stroking my hair.I chewed my food quickly and smile."Im fine thank you,aunt~How about you aunt?"I look at her.She just smiled and nodded.

We chit chat with each other until we heard a phone ringing.I look towards Jungkook and saw him picking up his phone."Baby ahh~~"Jungkook said.Erghh!!It must be that Aeri -.-.Auntie looks at me in worried as she saw my happy face turned into a frown face.

I just mouthed her 'its okay' and smile.She just pat my back softly twice and went to the kitchen leaving me and Jungkook alone.Auntie why did you leave me?! T^T.

"Huh?Didnt I already bought you a dress that day?Why did you want a new one now?WAIT!NO!Of course I love you!Okay² I will meet you up at the mall and buy you a new dress okay?"Jungkook let out a sighed as he hung up.

"Anything wrong Jungkook?"I look at him worriedly.He just scoffed "Its none of your business!"he shouted at me and walked away.

"Mom!Im going out on a date with Aeri!"he said while putting his shoes on.Auntie just sighed and nod.He went to his car and drove away.

I kept on thinking 'What have Aeri done to him?He is not like this before but when Aeri moved to our school he suddenly changed.I hate the new Jungkook.'I just let out a sighed and a tear escaped from my eyes without me noticing.

I end up crying at there.Mom and auntie came to me and consoled me.Pfft!Silly me.Im crying over a boy who will always hate me.

Jungkook's POV
Im now on my way to pick Aeri up.*sigh*She only called me whenever she wanted to buy a new dress.She will ask me question whether I love her or not?If I love her,I need to buy anything that she wanted.

Why do I feel like that Im being used?Why did I feel like Im the only one who are so in love with her?Aishh!This is all Hana's fault!She kept on haunting in my dreams.I also have a wet dream about her.

I have never dream that far when Im with Aeri.I have arrived at Aeri's house and I saw her waiting outside.She is wearing a light pink t-shirt and a short.It is simple but it looks beautiful on her.

But,something that I have to confess.I dont feel anything when I saw her.My heart beat are just normal but before when I saw Hana my heart was about to explode.I dont know the reason why?

Why am I like this?Am I starting to like Hana?Aishhh!No way!Aeri will always be the one."Oppa~~~"Aeri greeted me as she gets inside the car.

"Baby~~"I greeted back and pout my lips,waiting for her to kiss me.But,Aeri just ignored me.She just looked at me with a weird face and turned on the radio.Im a bit surprised with it but I just kept quiet and drove to the mall.

At the mall,
Aeri bought a lot of dresses.I was tired of being dragging around and carrying her stuff like im her slave.But if it for Aeri,I will do anything for her.

After 5 hours spending time at the mall,we went home.I send her back to her house.She just went out from the car without saying 'thanks','i love you' or anything.I was pissed off at her attitude but just let it go~Let it go~ xD.

I went home but its weird that my house looks like no one is there.Hmm maybe mom didnt came back yet.So,I just went in my house and switch on the lights.As the lights is on,I saw my mom sitting at the couch.I just shrugged and was about to went upstairs.

"Jeon Jungkook"my mom called my name out.I just sighed and went to the her.I look at my side and sigh."Start from today,I wouldnt let you go out with Aeri again"I was shocked at the words that mom spit out."NO!IM GOING TO GO OUT WITH HER NO MA--!!!"

*PANG*I was about to finish my word but she slapped me on the face.My eyes widen out as I touch at the place that mom slap."You are going to live with Hana start from tomorrow"mom said sternly.I just groan and went upstairs.

(A/N:Fyi,Hana and Jungkook are already married but Im lazy to make a chapter about it hehe X3 sorry)

Erghh!!I dont want to live with that brat!!!Well,yeah I know that she is so-called-my-wife but I still dont want to live with her and the most important part is i hate her and she is only a girl who are obsessed over me until she could put up lies on Aeri.

Cuz she thinks that I would believe her so I will break up with Aeri and be with her.Puhlease~I wont.But somehow,I realized something.Everything that was spit out from her mouth about Aeri that I thought it was a lie.

Somehow I feel like its real.I feel like everything thay she said its true.Aishh!!!Park Hana!!!Stop making me think about you!!!!

PAM PAM PAM
Sorry if this chapter is a bit chaos and boring.Anyway,enjoy~