Part 6

He pushed me up against the rec hall wall. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. A deep moan arouse from his chest. I smiled against his lips. I linked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, which should have been impossible because we were already very close, but we managed. Whoa. This is goi6ng WAY to fast! I mean I broke up with Christian for a guy I just met. What was I thinking! I was about to push Aaron off when I heard a voice.  

"No way! Get the fuck off my girlfriend." We flew apart and turned around to see Christian standing there with a dozen roses. He was always so sweet to me. I started to walk towards him when he started shouting at me.  

"You're such a slut Eliza, and to actually think you could do better than me. And look at how scrawny he is," Christian laughed.  

"Well he may look scrawny now but you haven't seen him with his shirt off," I smirked. He really set my off when he called me a slut. That sent Christian over the edge he threw the flowers down in the dirt and ran at Aaron. By now all the guys in the rec hall, and my roommates were around, listening intently. By then they were throwing punches, Aaron really wasn't a bad fighter.  

"BOYS!!" I screeched at them, they, of course, didn't hear me. They continued fighting rolling around in the dirt.  

I ran over to Neil and Jason, " DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOTS!!" I yelled at them. 

"Sorry but we cant get involved in their fight. It's only about them now," Neil told me.  

"UGH!!! YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP WHATSOEVER!" boys are so stupid, just then my savior came walking through the crowd of boys, Uncle Tom.  

"SEPARATE! NOW!" he yelled at the bleeding boys. Aaron had a bloody nose and above his eyebrow he had a small gas from Christian's ring. Christian was way worse off though, he had a black eye forming, a split lip, and there was blood dripping out of his mouth. I cringed away from the sight 

"You two, my office, now," Uncle Tom told them, "and you," he pointed at me, " I want you to wait in my room for me, we need to talk."  

The crowd dispersed, my roommates going back to the room, Christian and Aaron following my uncle, and all the other guys into the rec hall. I walked over to the roses, which were now trampled and covered in dirt, and threw them in the nearest trash bin. I felt tears slide down my cheeks, leaving glossy trails to where they dripped off my chin. This had to be one of the worst days of my life, my ex-boyfriend-best friend-neighbor, and gets in a fight with my soon-to-be-boyfriend-roommate, that's pretty messed up. I walked into Uncle Tom's room and sat on his couch, very familiar. Eventually fell asleep, too tired to stay awake and wait for my uncle.

A little while later I felt a pushing on my shoulder awaking me from my peaceful slumber. "Wake up. Wake up." The voice was telling me. I opened my eyes to see Christian.  

"Christian?" I asked him confused. He called me a slut, got in a fight with my roommate-friend-maybe-soon- to-be-boyfriend, "Christian! I'm so sorry! I don't want to break up anymore! I have no idea what I was thinking! Please, Christian," I whispered the last part.  

"Eliza, I love you so much. You know that right?" he asked me. 

"Of course I know that," I answered. 

"Eliza, I think we should stay broken up. You seem to really like this guy, more than me. You should be with him, sweetheart," he told me. I tried to fight back the tears forming in my eyes.  

"Okay," I whispered.  

"I should go. Bye Eliza." He told me as he walked out of Uncle Tom's room. I messed everything up. I lost my best friend over a guy I barely know. I hate this school I wish I never came. The tears were flowing freely out of my eyes. I looked at the clock 7:00 pm. I'm not going to wait for Uncle Tom anymore I don't want to talk. I walked out his door and started to walk towards the basketball courts. I passed them and kept on walking until I was on the outermost part of campus. What have I gotten myself into, first I kiss a guy I only knew for a day, and then I dumped one of the few people in the world that actually meant something to me. Then I proceed to kiss the guy I've only known for a day, and my ex-boyfriend caught me. I ruined everything. I sat down under a tree and started crying. I've dumped guys, and made out with guys plenty of times but it never effected me this much. GOD! I have no idea what I'm going to do. I don't want to be at this stupid school anymore. Classes don't start for another few weeks; maybe I'll go back to the Hamptons for the remainder of the summer and stay in our house there. It's only a few hours drive to New York City, and then from there I'll take the jet to the Hamptons. I started running to the parking garage where all the cars were kept and I looked around for my precious mustang. Finally I found it and jumped in and turned it on.

A few hours later I was at the airport getting into my family's private jet. We flew over the city, and over the ocean until we arrived at the airport in the Hamptons. The Hamptons are the best place to spend the summer, the best clubs are open here, and all the gossip comes down here from New York. I got out of the plane to see my three best friends waiting for me. Liz immediately pulled me into a hug, I called up the girls before I got on the plane and told them the whole story. Then Mary gave me a hug, and after her Jessica.  

"I don't know what to do," I told them, "I'm scared that I made the biggest mistake ever." 

"There is only one way to cure this," Jessica told me. 

"And it is?" I asked skeptically. 

"Clubbing." She answered simply. And we did exactly that, every night I was there. Pictures of me were plastered all over page six. "ELIZA WILLIAM'S DRUNK AGAIN!" "ELIZA WILLIAMS AND CHASE MATHEWS HAVE A THING NOW?" There were pictures of me everywhere. Pictures of me Making out with random guys, and dancing on tables. But every picture had one thing in common I was always drunk.

Aaron's point of view

Every morning we go the paper Eliza was always on page 6. Drunk every time, making out with guys, dancing. She was a socialite from New York City, and I was nothing to her.

Back to normal point of view

Its time to leave the Hamptons, school starts in two days and my father is making me go back to school. I guess I'm ready to go back. I'm not hung up over Christian anymore; he's old news now. But I'm still not quite sure about Aaron. I waved goodbye to my friends at the airport in New York and started driving back to school.

I arrived a few hours later to be welcomed by my uncle and my roommates.  

"Hey guys!" I said as I got out of my car.  

"Hey!" Neil and Jason said as they ran up and hugged me.  

"Guys...need...to...breathe," I gasped as they hugged me. They laughed and backed up.  

"Hey Aaron," I said as I looked at him. 

"Hey," he mumbled.  

"Okay, you need to go to your room Eliza and get settled in. when your done we need to talk," my uncle told me.  

"Okay," I answered. We all walked in silence until we got to our room. I walked in and placed my purse on the table. Then something caught my eye, it was me on page six.  

"You guys did not read these did you!?" I yelled at them.  

"Well, yeah we kinda did," they answered looking guilty. I looked back down at the papers in my hand. There had to have been at least twelve pictures of me when I was out clubbing and right on top was a picture of me making out with my neighbor Chase. CRAP! Aaron must have seen it.

in case some of you dont know what page six is, its a page for all the rich kids in new york and its pretty much a gossip page.