before you read (:

completed on nov. 27, 2015**

**[July 7, 2015]

You may or may not read this, but it will be helpful to you! 😋

Hi! First off, I wanna thank you for reading/starting to read this story! I just want to clear the air on a couple of things first! (: ...

1. This story takes place a little over a year after Jessica Steele's career has started! So, she's already had an album out.

2. She is a very talented girl. She's worked hard to get where she's at and the attention she's getting in the media/on the charts is earned.

3. I'm trying my very best to get everything accurate. Meaning: how artists' get started, how managements work, recording studios, and meeting other celebrities. I spend a lot of time researching all of these things as well.

4. SONG CHOICES!! There's been so many comments about the choices of songs! Though nobody has been mean or hateful about them (I appreciate every comment ☺️), I just want to sort this out. Some of the songs Jess sings are Taylor Swift songs, simply because Harry isn't famous in this story & hasn't dated Taylor. So it only makes sense to give the songs to Jess because she knows Harry and is friends with him. (You'll understand better when you read, as well). She's a pop/indie artist and does sing songs that aren't only ones that Selena Gomez sings. It is a story and please pretend that the songs she sings don't belong to the artists that would normally sing them.

5. And yes, Selena Gomez is playing Jess, but ONLY PHYSICALLY. She doesn't have the same family, she isn't from the same place as Selena, she only LOOKS like her. 😊

Okay, I'm sorry this was kind of long, but it was necessary so it will answer some questions you may or may not have when you start the story.

Also, feel free to comments your thoughts and feelings throughout the story & comment as many times as you want, I don't mind!

🚨🚨🚨OR if you don't read this like most will, just remember to come back to this if you have questions!!! 😊

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT ❤️
-Allyson 🍇🐋🍭⛅️

IG: @harry.reckless