Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."

- Pandora -

I awoke that dreary Thursday morning with a pounding in my head, burning in my chest and a crippling pain in my foot, gradually building in intensity. I immediately diagnosed it as a cramp and wasted no time to leap to my feet, attempting to subdue the ever growing pain by jogging around on the spot. Being hung-over, this task proved to be pretty difficult, my body lacking the ability to balance.

Goddamn those shots last night.

"What the hell are you doing?" A male voice questioned from behind me, sounding thick and gravelly.

Turning around, I was greeted by the holy sight of Ashton Irwin in bed, the sheets the only thing separating my eyes from his God like body. His hair lay sprawled out in a messy pile on the pillow, surrounding his head like some sleepy golden halo, and his hazel eyes remained narrowed, filled with exhaustion and curiosity. He looked like an angel, and not some bullshít Target one like Chuck, but a beautiful Gucci one. I wanted to kiss him, but by the authoritative tone in his voice, I could tell something was up. Something wasn't quite right.

"Oh... Hey."

"Hey."

I held eye contact with him as long as I felt necessary before I shifted my gaze to the floor, wincing slightly as the dull pain in my head began to intensify. My reaction was small, yet Ashton still managed to see it, his lips tugging downwards into a worried frown.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered, lightly massaging my temples in a desperate attempt to ease my discomfort "It's just a headache."

"Oh, shít. You're hung-over. I um- I forgot. Uh... Do you need anything?" He awkwardly questioned, slowly sitting himself up. I attempted to ignore the butterflies that erupted in my stomach when the sheet slipped from his body, revealing his heavenly defined torso, and lightly shook my head, forcing my eyes to stay level with his own.

Stay strong, Pandora. Stay strong.

"It's fine." I shyly replied, nervously interlocking my fingers "Is it okay if I use your bathroom?"

Ashton's eyebrows furrowed as if I had just asked the most ridiculous question, his lips drawn back into quizzical grimace. I blushed, slightly embarrassed by his reaction.

I was just trying to be polite.

"Of course." He murmured, pointing towards his poster covered door "It's just down the hallway and to your left."

I nodded, pretending to appreciate the information when I was really in no need for directions. I had been here before. I had peed in his toilet. I had brushed my teeth in his sink. I had even taken a shower. But it was sweet of him to remind me.

After exchanging an awkwardly long smile with Ashton, I dashed out of his bedroom, heading straight to his bathroom. The door was shut, but - me being fücking me - I didn't think much of it, immediately throwing it open. The scream that followed was not expected from me or the young male I found in the bathroom, his eyes wide in astonishment as he gazed at me through the mirror. I had never properly met him before, but I knew exactly who he was.

"Shít, sorry Harry... I um- Shít." I stammered, quickly shutting the door over again.

As if on cue, Ashton's body came leaping out from his bedroom, his sheets draped around him like some sort of ridiculous superhero. His hazel eyes were wide and alert, his lips drawn back into a slight snarl as he yielded his deodorant can out in front of him, letting out an occasional spray as if to warn the unknown enemy of his presence. I stood frozen in the middle of the hallway as he surveyed the area, his questioning eyes landing upon me before glancing towards the toilet door, repeating this process a couple of times. His body then began to relax, his challenging expression replaced by a lazy smile