Chapter 15

We've mostly been flying for days, and occasionally land Penny in nearby towns or other locations. Today we landed Penny in a backyard, with a pool and inflatable animals laying around.
The houses were abandoned and worn out, the paint was coming off if the walls. So many lives were lost and we just keep losing more.
"Ok everyone scope out the vicinity," Citron commanded.
"Hey that's my line." KC said.
"No it's mine," Pea snapped. "I'm sick of you guys acting like you're in charge. But like Citron said scope out the area."
Pea used hyper, and he started jumping roof to roof until he was no longer in my sight.
Then KC started running down the back, through the backyards.
Citron turned into a ball, and then he rolled away down the front lawn.
Rose teleported away from us, leaving me alone with Chomp and Citrus Cactus.
But Chomp seemed to be avoiding me, and he burrowed away underneath the house.
"Ill just stay and guard Penny," Citrus Cactus murmured, then she climbed back inside the van.
I was debating if I should go back inside, or if I should just walk through the neighborhood.
Maybe a walk was better for me, so I walked down the sidewalks it would be a great way to clear my head I suppose.
Eventually I came across the Backyard.