Chapter 31: Fun Times and Breakups

Well thanks peeps for giving me your'lls answer to that difficult decision I had to make in Sequels?!
I present to you Chapter 31, which I am sure your'll might enjoy ;)...
P.S I now have an official instagram account mistyme15. Follow me to know when the lastest updates will be and I can see your awesome banners/covers.

Christy's POV

It's been 2 weeks since we got back from Italy and it is only a week until Isabelle and Elizabeth's sweet 16 birthday party I have planned for them.

They are currently staying at my apartment for this whole week, just hanging out and doing some goofy stuff. It was about 1 in the afternoon, when we decided that was enough of movie watching, considering we watched about 6 movies. We had gotten up early and got ready for a day of doing nothing but having fun.

When I was younger I would like to wake up early and get ready so I don't have to go and have a shower when I could probably watch tv or play games.

"Chrissy!! Let's bake now!!" The girls whined from the other side of the couch.

"Okay, what's on the menu?" I asked them.

"Anything and Everything!!!"The yelled running into the kitchen. I laughed and walked in behind them. It was their birthday week and I don't want to ruin it for them.

As we were getting the ingredients out for the recipes, the doorbell rang and I wondered who it could be.

Since it was really hot today and I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I decided to wear a short denim shorts with a tank top like shirt which was a bit short in the front and a bit longer in the sides, if I had to lift my arms up you would see a bit of my belly.

I went to the door and when I opened it, the people standing there..I was not expecting.

"Hey Christy. Looking good." Sebastian smirked and I glared at him but I tried my best to suppress the laugh.

"Not too bad yourself."I smirked and he chuckled as I stepped aside and let them in.

Well let's just say even though with the whole William thing that happened back in Italy that never stopped me from being friends with the boys, sure things were a bit awkward between William and I but mostly for me since William seemed to enjoy the whole me being awkward thing.

"Where's my princesses?" Anthony said glancing around the room.

"We here!" Isa and Eli attacked him with a hug. We all got pretty close and it was actually not that bad. Isa and Eli got really close to the boys and their family, so much so that they invited the boys' cousins all of them, as well as their wife and kids, uncles, aunts and grandmother to the party.

"What about us?!" William, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan pouted making the girls giggle and give them hugs. I am really happy that William does not let his feelings get in the way otherwise things would be really...well you get the picture.
and just so you know Isabelle and Elizabeth knows nothing about the things that went on between William and I.

"So what are your'll up to?" William asked.

"We were going to bake, care to join us?" The girls said and asked them to join us. I was really suprised when they agreed.

We all walked to the kitchen and I was relieved that my kitchen was big enough for all of us.

I put on the music, a habit of mine to have music on while I am baking, and the song All Hands On Deck by Tinashe came on and I couldn't help but break out into a smile. I really like the song and so do the girls.