i love you ...

Chapter Seventeen

I bought the ring for you

The way he looked at me when he ran out, so defeated… it broke me. I never meant to say that I wanted Jake to be my mate. I was just so angry and I snapped, I wanted Caleb to leave me alone and that was the way I thought was best.

Yeah break our mates heart

my wolf grumbled pacing back and forth. She wanted to come out and look for her mate. To be him to forgive us. And I wanted that too, but I was scared. What if he rejected me… he has once.

“Mommy!” I quickly whipped away the tears and stood from the couch as the twins rushed inside tackling me to the floor. “Hey babies. “ I smiled kissing the top of their heads as they started telling me about their day with Quinn, Mariah and Jake.

“Where’s Quinn?” I frowned as the twins jumped on the couch. “I actually brought them.” I breathed in as I took in my father with bags under his eyes and wrinkled clothes. “She told me.” he blurted out. I quickly looked away and turned back to the twins. “Watch cartoons okay.” they quickly nodded turning on the t.v as I made my way to my dad.

“I didn’t know Ariana.” he whispered running his fingers through his graying hair. “I know.” I replied keeping my eyes down on my feet. “I can’t - she never- twenty one years…..” he blubbered out as tears made their way down his cheeks.

Instinctively my arms wound around his waist as I leaned my head against his chest hearing the fast beat of his heart, “I love you ariana, no matter what you’re my daughter.” he whispered hugging me tightly against his chest. Tears once more made their way to my eyes my fingers grabbed fist fulls of his shirt. “You’ll always be my dad too.”

I heard him let out a breathe as he kissed the top of my head. “I was so worried you wouldn’t want anything to do with me anymore.” he whispered. I frowned and pulled away. “You’re the one who taught me how to ride a bike, how to hunt, how to transform, how to be everything I am now. He was never there…. You’ll always be my dad no matter what.” I smiled as I stood on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Now come on. You’re staying here tonight.” I smiled leading him back to the twins to watch Spongebob.

~&~

“Mommy do you think Prince could come to my recital?” Zoey whispered as we made our way to her ballet class. My heart tugged at the mention of Caleb. I had to go see him.

“I’ll ask him tonight okay Zoe.” I smiled kissing her cheek before she rushed off to stretch with Natalia. “You’re going to talk to him again?” Joey grumbled as he stomped beside me. I sighed and pulled him back before he could walk out onto the field.

“Caleb.. He’s a big part of our lives Joey. No matter what he’s going to be there. So please give him a chance.” I pleaded gripping his small hand.

“Is he our dad.” he blurted out as his eyes brows furrowed. I let out a small gasp and stared open mouthed at him. “He is…. I knew it.” he frowned looking up at me. “How- I…” I stuttered. This was not the way I wanted them to find out.

“He looks like me…. Or I look like him.” he shook his head before kissing my cheek. “You tell Zoey.” he smiled before running off to Jake.

I stared after him before slowly turning back and walking to my car in a daze. He knew…. Then why was he so upset with Caleb?

Caleb..

I quickly turned on my car and made my way to the pack house. I had to make up with him. I loved him no matter how much of a dick he could be, I was a complete mess without him. I needed him.

As soon as I reached the pack house I jumped out of the car and rushed inside bumping into other pack members. They stared after me like I was a freak but I didn’t care. I had to find Caleb. I rushed up the familiar stairs until I reached his door and slamming it open and shut it behind me.

“Adrian leave me alone.” he sighed from his bed. His eyes were shut but there were bags under his eyes, he had stubble on his cheeks and he was only in shorts making me and my wolf puur out in delight.

“Adrian?” he sat up looking surprised to see me. He rubbed his eyes and slowly stood up. “Ariana what are yo-” before he could finish I threw myself on him and pulled him down until our lips connected.

I moaned as I felt the shocks of delight run down my spine making him growl. He lifted me off the floor making me wrap my legs around his waist. He licked my lips asking for permission that I granted immediately. How did I manage with out his kisses.

“Ari.” he groaned as I kissed down his neck to his collar bone. I gently nipped the crook of his neck making him moan out. “Ari stop or I wont be able to stop.” he breathed setting me back down on my feet.

“I love you.” I blurted out as my heart hammered in my chest.

Author note' it’s short I know but it’s 5:30 over here and im exhausted. But I wanted to give you guys a peek lol im sorry if it might not make sence I’ll go over it tomorrow and correct any errors but for now comment and let me know what you think…

Caleb and Ariana

OR

Jacob and Ariana