Chapter 17

Wyatt's POV

Without Skyli and Grace home, I didn't know what to do with myself. My aunt Marbles picked up Grace as soon as I got home. I tried watching tv and playing a game but nothing was working. After trying everything, I called Davis up and asked him to come over. A few moments later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it expecting Davis.

It wasn't Davis.

"What are you doing here, Isabel?" I asked her. She only smiled and pushed her way inside.

"Reminding you of what you're missing out on. That little pride doesn't put out, does she?" Isabel said with a smirk. She put her arms around my neck before I pushed her away gently. I only glared at her.

"You didn't really think that would work, did you?" I asked. She was standing over by my couch now.

"No... But I knew this would," she said, undoing her trench coat to reveal her body in nothing but lacy red underwear and a matching bra. I gulped. Isabel had a nice body and she knew it. I looked away quickly.

"Put your clothes back on," I said, a little less convincingly. I felt her hand on me. My eyes widened in shock before I moved her hand away and backed away from her.

"You don't mean that," she said, following me slowly.

"Dude," I heard from the doorway. I looked to see Davis.

"Help?" I asked, motioning to Isabel. She caught me off guard and kissed me. Isabel was a good kisser; I couldn't deny that. But she wasn't Skyli and that was the problem. I pushed her off of me more angry than I've ever been.

"Stop! Why can't you see that I'll never ever be with you again. You're a crazy bitch and since you can't seem to take the hint, I'll spell it out for you. Stay away from me. In fact, stay away from Skyli and Grace as well. If I ever see you around any of us, or hear that you caused anything, I will not hesitate to call the police and have you arrested for stalking," I yelled at her. She looked at me with watery eyes before she pouted and stood. Davis handed her the dress she dropped. She put it on and pushed her hair out of her face.

"You're going to regret this Wyatt Cook," she glared at me before she left. I sighed and shook my head.

"So, umm... That happened," Davis said.

"No, it didn't. Don't say a word about it to Skyli. I mean it, Davis," I said sternly. He held his hands up in surrender.

"I won't say anything, but you should," he said. I shook my head.

"Not a chance in hell. Now let's play Call of Duty until I have to get Skyli from school," I said.

And that's exactly what I did.

~

When Skyli got home. I pretended like everything was fine. Davis stuck around for a little while before he left to give us some privacy. He still insisted that I tell Skyli what happened. The more I thought about it, the more I thought about it, the more I agreed with him. If Skyli found out that I hid something that big from her, she would never trust me again. So after a lot of debating with myself, I finally decided to tell her over dinner. We sat down and started eating at the table. I glanced at her before I set my fork down.

"I need to tell you something," I started. I then went on to explain everything that happened exactly as it happened, leaving nothing out. She set her fork down and looked at me for a while before she sighed.

"Mindy, Isabel's younger sister attends the high school. Today I got in a bit of a... confrontation with her. She said that Isabel was pregnant with your baby," she admitted. I knew what she was really asking. I shook my head and held her hand in mine.

"No, that's not even a possibility. I've been with you for the last four months, and before that, she was in London. There's no possible way," I assured her, rubbing my thumb over her hand. She smiled lightly and leaned over to kiss me gently.

"I didn't think so. Thank you for telling me about what happened today. I don't think I could take it if I found out you kept that from me," she said. I mentally gave a sigh of relief that I decided to tell her.

"I love you," she said. I smiled and kissed her gently.

"Take the week off and stay with me this week. Gracie won't be here and it'll be time that I can just spend with you. You could even come watch me DJ this Wednesday. How does that sound?" I said. She visibly relaxed and nodded.

"This week looks like it was going to suck at school anyway," she agreed. I was suddenly getting excited about spending the week with her. Yeah, we spent time together, by it was never alone, or if it was alone, it was only for a few hours.This week she would be all mine with no interruptions. We finished our food and put our dishes away. for the rest of the night, we binged on TV series on Netflix until we grew tired. Skyli was the first to fall asleep. She fell asleep laying on my chest. I smiled lightly and kissed her head before I turned the TV off and carried her upstairs. She stirred slightly before she blinked her eyes open.

"Wyatt," she muttered. I laid her on the bed and took off her pants. I avoided looming at her underwear or legs as I covered her up quickly. She pulled the covers up over her shoulder as she got comfortable.I got dressed for bed as well before I turned the lights off and got in. I held her close to me and sighed contently.

She really was an amazing girl.