Chapter 084 Love and Hate

The list is very simple. There are only two kinds of fabrics: one is black cloud and mist silk embroidered with pines and cypresses, and the other is red green cicada wings embroidered with daylily.

There is also a delivery space left for a winery in Jingdu that brews sorghum wine.

Pine and cypress trees are often planted near cemeteries, which are taboo. Jingdu's distinguished guests prefer clouds and mists embroidered with bamboo.

This kind of black cloud-mist silk material embroidered with pine and cypress trees is not very pleasing to the eye. It has been crowded in the store for several years, and no one has paid attention to it.

When shopkeeper Zhou first purchased the goods, he said that if he bought this material and made it into a black gold cloud embroidered shirt and wore it on his body, it would be ethereal and light, and he would be extremely handsome.

Hemerocallis is used in Dafeng to represent the filial piety of children, and it has always been a flower given to mothers. The red green cicada wings are a specialty fabric from her sister-in-law Gu Yan's hometown.

Ye Chuyan always felt that this list was a bit strange. She frowned in thought for a moment and was suddenly startled.

The black gold cloud embroidered shirt and pines and cypresses represent Wu Mu.

Hemerocallis and red cicada wings represent her grandmother and sister-in-law.

The winter in Ninggu Pagoda is extremely long, so sorghum wine is cheap and a strong body-warming drink, making it the favourite of the exiles there.

He once told Wu Mu underground in Tianlang Village that if she died, Wu Mu would have time to visit her grandmother.

This list is a letter written by Wu Mu to her.

He was afraid that Pei Xiuyan would become suspicious, so he told her in this way that he would help him go to Ninggu Pagoda to visit his grandmother and the others. He was silently fulfilling his promise.

Ye Chuyan's heart was full of mixed emotions.

She couldn't express her gratitude to Wu Mu now, and she didn't even dare to mention his name in front of Pei Xiuyan, so she could only bury this feeling deep in her heart.

She suppressed the emotion in her eyes, tried her best to act as if nothing had happened, closed the account book, and said calmly to Shopkeeper Zhou:

"You go back and put a notice on the door of the store, saying that all the income earned in the past two days will be donated to the refugees. I would like to thank these distinguished guests for their generosity."

Everyone in the room was stunned.

Shopkeeper Zhou was the first to react and said excitedly: "Okay, okay, okay."

He had always had a headache about this matter before, for fear that it would implicate his employer, and he was also worried that these people would not get what they asked for, but would bite back and accuse his employer of taking bribes.

It's okay now. By doing this, these people suffered the loss of being mute and can't make a sound.

Pei Xiuyan walked to the door of the front hall and happened to hear Ye Chuyan's words. He couldn't help but clapped his hands and cheered.

"Ayan is really a woman with seven orifices."

Shopkeeper Zhou turned around and saw Pei Xiuyan, and quickly bowed and saluted.

Pei Xiuyan raised his hand to signal Shopkeeper Zhou to stand up.

Ye Chuyan said to Shopkeeper Zhou: "You should go back and do it now. Exchange all the money into banknotes and deliver it to me before dark."