Chapter 11

Sorry for the changing of the Chapter title. Because if you see the chapter title you might give a conclusion instantly :))

---------------------------------------------

Renesmee's POV

As soon as Dad parked the car. I hurriedly came out of the car and ran into my room. I bursted out crying. I threw my things around my room and it was a total mess. I don't care if I destroy this whole room. Too much anger and jealousy is what I feel now.

"What's wrong with me?!" I cried.

"Is she better than me? What did I do wrong?!" I shouted.

I heard a knock on the door but I just ignored it.

"Renesmee, dear? Can I talk to you baby?" Its mom.

I opened the door and laid into my bed again. I burried my face on the pillow.

"Mum?" I sobbed.

"Yes honey?"

"A-Am I worthless?"

"No you're not darling. You are the most precious thing we had in our life."

"Then why do people stay away from me?"

Even Jacob.

"Insecurities maybe? Don't mind them. Your family is here for you, Esme,Carlisle,Jasper,Alice,Emmet,Rosalie, especially your Dad and I."

"Thanks mom. Promise me you will NEVER leave me."

"I promise, until your heart stops beating."

"I love you mum."

"I love you too darling. Now lets fix this mess and you may sleep after that."

I laughed and we fixed the mess. We were done in just two minutes.

"Have your rest Darling. And by the way, talk to Jacob."

My mom left me in my room. I was feeling better than earlier. How can I talk to a person who doesn't want to talk to me? Psh. I will just sleep and let my problems fly for awhile

Jacob's POV

Crap. Its close to midnight and I'm still with Dylan. How can I escape her?

"Dylan, I have to go. Its close to midnight already. Renesmee is waiting for me."

"Sure Jacob. I thought you would not notice it. I'm sorry. Thank you for making me happy." Then, she kissed me in my cheeks again. -.-'

I ran through the woods. I arrived at the Cullens at midnight.

Edward and Bella is standing on the porch.

"Good Evening Jacob.." Bells greeted me.

"Morning Hun.." Edward corrected Bella.

"Its midnight. May we hear your reason?"

I told Edward and Bells the whole story why I came home late.

"You should talk to Renesmee. She thinks your pushing her away. She thinks she did something wrong for you to choose that girl over her."

When I heard the reason why Renesmee pushes me away, Its like a hole was punched into my heart. Why would she think that?

"Go. Talk to her."

I ran to her room. I knocked on the door but there's no response. I opened the door and I saw her soundly and peacefully sleeping.

I kissed her forehead and she moved. Her eyes fluttered for a while.

"J-Jacob?"

"Hmmm?"

"W-why are you here? You're supposed to be with Dylan."

"Sssshhh. I'm sorry okay? Its my fault. My sched has been changed and Dylan convinced me that we'll go out. I'm sorry."

"Its okay. Promise me we'll go out too tomorrow okay?"

"Promise."

I changed my clothes and drift off to sleep.

Someone's POV

"You'll pay Renesmee and Jacob. You'll pay. Hahahahahahaha *evil laugh*"

-------------------------------------

Two updates for this day!!!

Vote and Comment Please?

5 votes and 5 comments I'll post the next chapter shortly.

Dedication requests accepted too.