[1]Teardrops On My Guitar (NoochZahHutt)

Now, let me explain. Yes, I listen to country sometimes (I grew up on it soo :P). And yes, I changed Drew to Pete. Deal with it. It's a story. If there's a problem, don't read it. Now, on with the one shot.

Pete looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see. That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be. I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, And she's got everything that I have to live without.

I smile at Brandon as he runs over to me in the hallways. The smile was mainly fake, but some of it was genuine. Being with this boy hurt me and made me feel all gooey inside, it really bites. I had quickly fallen in love when I was introduced to the younger boy. He was a friend of a friend's boyfriend, if that makes sense. He was Preston's friend and therefore when I met Preston I met him. And that was the best day of my life. It was until he began to talk about Kara that the smile became completely fake. Don't get me wrong, he was madly in love with her and she sounded gorgeous and sweet and perfect for Brandon. It's just that she stood between me and having the boy to myself. Today he'd worn his Minecraft-slime beanie, and boy was he absolutely irresistible in that beanie.

Pete talks to me, I laugh 'cause it's just so funny. That I can't even see anyone when he's with me. He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.

We walk into the computer room, where we meet up with Poofless, as we call them, every day and I began to laugh. I had completely forgotten about those two, that's the kind of mind tricks he plays on me. I was his best friend, the person he went to whenever the going got tough. And he would constantly come and talk to me about how perfect Kara is. And I dealt with it, just to watch the gleam in his eyes as he was happy. Those nights were the only time I got to call him Pete, which was a nickname I made for him. He didn't want anyone else to hear it, so it became a just us thing. And I don't think he'll ever know how much that means to me.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing on that wishing star. He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

I had always been an avid guitar player, and Pete used to always come over to hang out and listen to me play. Now that time is dedicated to his girlfriend who lives a few states away. I still remember when me, Rob, and Mitch all moved to America with our families. We had always been close, and I was so happy that me moved now. Pete was the reason I kept wishing on a star, wishing that we wouldn't have to move again. I didn't want to lose him, despite the fact I already had started to. I had begun to write a song for him and every second I had I'd work on it, perfecting it. I would end up crying, but that was okay. That's the price you have to pay for love.

Pete walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe? And there he goes, so perfectly, The kind of flawless I wish I could be. She better hold him tight, give him all her love: Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky 'cause.

On the street Pete and Preston walked by me and my breath caught in my throat. Brandon waved and Preston asked me to join them and I declined. "I have a date with my guitar. Don't want to keep it waiting, ya feel?" I said stupidly. Brandon began laughing and Preston rolled his eyes. He said whatever, that he understood where my priorities. I watched as they walked away, replying quietly with a "My priority is to not lose my Petey." Kara better take good care of him, or I will not refrain from killing her. She was lucky enough to get Pete first, and I was not allowing her to waste him. She got to be loved by the blue-eyed beauty that should be mine. They were always the most beautiful thing, it often made me want to melt away. She was so lucky to get him.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

I began to cry again as I played the song I wrote for him. He didn't love me and never would. Why was I even bothering? Was it even worth it? I threw my guitar away from me and stormed out of the house and jumped into the car. I started it up and drove down the street (Your House came on! Noooooooo! Bad shuffle! No!). I watched as the headlights blurred past me and I arrived to the end of the street. I took the round about and turned the radio on. Some Taylor Swift song was on.

So I drive home alone. As I turn out the light: I'll put his picture down, And maybe get some sleep tonight.

I smiled as I thought of finally getting sleep. I could only imagine, sleeping once more. I hadn't been able to sleep for the past few months. Ever since Pete fell for Kara hard, I couldn't will myself to sleep. I'd spend all night playing my guitar to a picture of Pete in that slime beanie. I arrived back at my house and sighed as I searched for my key.

'Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do. He's the time taken up, but there's never enough, And he's all that I need to fall into.

I began to curse out my keychain as I struggled to find the right key. My vision became blurry with tears as I became frustrated. My guitar was a tear-stained mess inside the house, probably in a pile of sheets on my bed. Another song came on in the car, which for some reason was still playing music, and it reminded me of him. I couldn't take it as I collapsed against my front door. My mom was still at work and I couldn't bother Rob with picking up my sorry *ss. So, I wiped away the tears and finally found the right key before sticking it in the lock. Just as I opened the door my phone began to ring. It was Pete, so I answered.

Pete looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.

"Mat! She broke up with me! She- she cheated on me!" A familiar voice croaked through the phone, clearly still crying.
"I'll be over in five. Stay strong buddy." And I'm still not sure if that was aimed at my crying friend, or myself.

Happy ending? Yeah? No? Okay fine. I can do a part two if you'd like. I'm also going to work on those requests, I promise. Do not worry! I'm sick rn and my focus is all weird so it's hard to stay on a plot line for a request. I will get them out, soon. Until then, Peace my cheeses!