CONGRATULATION BONANZA 😏

Jin

My baby has successuflly completed her tasks and finally became my queen.I cant believe we are gonna get married soon.Well that doesn't mean I cant have her yet 😏.I promised y/n that once all this is over I will bring her on a big holiday just the two of us.An early honeymoon I suppose.Well I guess it is finally time for that.I have already informed the boys this and their ready to take over the kingdom till I return.Besides they need other training ,yoongi will be next so I gave him the throne for 2 weeks .Yep 2 weeks.Im gonna pamper her with a nice long holiday.Now I need to inform this to my lovable queen whose speaking on the call to her friend.I suppose teasing her will show how much I need her.Ah control, ur horny ass Jin u have a whole load of 2 weeks in hand .i will practically make her scream my name .Daddys coming home y/nnie be prepared 😏

I slowly walked towards y/n who was still on her phone.I held onto her waist and started kissing her nape.I held onto her waist, my grip firm yet gentle, pulling her closer. The warmth of her body against mine was intoxicating. I leaned in, my lips brushing the soft skin of her nape. She shivered slightly, a quiet gasp escaping her lips. I couldn't help but smile, knowing the effect I had on her.

"Very busy for Daddy, hm?" I murmured against her skin, my voice low and teasing. She tried to turn her head, but I held her in place, continuing to plant kisses along her neck. "It's okay, love," I whispered, feeling her relax under my touch. "Daddy's going to bring his queen on a holiday spree as a gift for passing every task."

I held onto her waist, tightly feeling the warmth of her body against mine. My lips brushed against the nape of her neck, trailing soft kisses along her skin. "You've been very busy for Daddy, hm Especially after becoming my official queen?" I murmured, my voice low and teasing. Her breath hitched, and I could feel the slight tremble of excitement coursing through her.

"It's okay, love," I continued, my hands gently caressing her sides. "Daddy's gonna bring his queen on a holiday spree as a gift for passing every task. You've done so well, my love. But mark my words, I will not give you any rest, so be prepared."

She turned her head slightly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation and joy. "Omg, a holiday spree! I... I can't wait! Thank you, Daddy, I can't wait for this trip," she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

I smiled, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction. This trip was more than just a reward; it was a celebration of her dedication and perseverance. She had faced every challenge head-on, and now it was time for us to escape, to enjoy each other without the weight of responsibilities.

The thought of whisking her away to a beautiful destination filled my mind with possibilities. I imagined us lounging on pristine beaches, exploring exotic locales, and indulging in the luxuries we deserved. But most of all, I looked forward to the uninterrupted time together, where I could shower her with affection and remind her just how much she meant to me.

"Pack your bags, my queen," I whispered, planting another kiss on her neck. "We're going to make memories you'll never forget."I could feel her heartbeat quickening, her anticipation palpable. I reveled in the power I had over her, the way she responded to every touch, every word. "You've done so well, my queen," I said, pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. They were dark with desire, reflecting the same fire I felt within me. "You deserve this, and so much more."

Her lips parted, but no words came out. She didn't need to say anything; her eyes spoke volumes. I leaned in again, capturing her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. The world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us, lost in our own universe. The tasks, the challenges, all of it was behind us now. All that mattered was this moment, and the promise of what was to come.