41|fears

Mariam and Saamahir turned around as they heard Saahir's loud voice but what made them bit their lips was that it was not just Saahir but Saalar too.

Their mighty oldest brother was standing there looking at them straight in their soul. He asked about her day few time since school ended 2 hours ago.

"Kon tha Saamahir? Kisi ne kuch kaha kia?" Saalar asks as patiently as he can.

"Kisi ne kuch kaha nahi bas ek larki bhot gusse se dekhrahi thi." Saamahir replied.

"Aur mujhe ye baat tab kyu nahi batai jab mene school me poocha tha?" Saalar asks sharply.

"Aur mujhe bhi nahi? Mein aya thana class mein? Tab nahi khula muh?" Saahir asked angrily.

"Mid year me new admission lia ha koi bhi reason hosakta dekhne ka? First day hi larna start krdu? Kuch bola nahi ussne isliye nahi bataya." Saamahir replied.

"Mariam ko to forran batadia?" Saahir snapped.

"Mein sirf share karahi thi." Saamahir said.

"Find out the girl's name Saamahir tomorrow and let me know. I will put an end to it." Saalar said.

"End to what bhaiya? Kuch bhi nahi hua ha." Saamahir replied.

"Aur kuch hona bhi nahi chaiye! I know mid year admission isn't very welcoming aur mein nahi chata this turns into something nasty." Saalar replied.

"Mein dekhlunga bhaiya!" Saahir said.

"Ji nahi! Mene khabhi saamar ko bhi mera guard dog bane nahi dia. Agar mujhe lagega kal bhi aisa hi ho to mein batadungi bhaiya ko." Saamahir said.

Saahir walked closer to her and locked his gaze with her.

"Mein guard dog nahi hu leken bara bhai hu and I will do whatever I want. You can not stop me samjhi!" Saahir asked firmly.

Saamahir meekly nodded.

"Saahir!" Salaar pulled him back. He knows his brother and he can see he was almost on the end of his patience.

Saahir never has to deal with younger brat siblings before and Saalar can see he was not really ready for the transition. Saamar luckily was a good child but Saamahir was like them a true khaanzada with young blood streaming through her veins.

Saalar knows for a fact that Saahir won't be able to keep up with it for much longer. The day Saamahir stops hesitating completely Saahir will too and both of them were very very close.

Saalar can see a lot of himself in Saahir and he knows for a fact that Saahir as an older brother won't be as playful as he is as a younger brother.

Surprisingly Saalar doesn't mind he can see himself easing up and chilling out for twins and Saadan doesn't like to play the bad cop maybe Saahir can do the job. The thought of it was comical but it is what it is.

"Go!" Saalar pushed him and he left grumpily. He had no idea people this short can piss one off badly. He wasn't appreciating Saamahir's way to talking with him. He doesn't want to throw his authority or behave like his bhaiya but he atleast wants to get respect and he knows how to get it.

Saalar smiled at Saamahir to ease her. The girls look like she needs some assurance. Saalar cannot even blame them. The twins are taking it much better than any of the kids their age would.

Their life took a 360• turn yet they are trying to cope up as hard as they can and both of them needs nothing more than love and assurance at this point. Saalar can not treat them like the way he treats his brothers for that he needs to make them feel like they truly belong here.