Chapter 38

*Nisha Pov*

"What are you doing?" Sudhir asked, walking inside the kitchen in the evening after returning from office.

"I am washing clothes." I replied and continued to stir the tomato soup.

"Very funny." He said hugging me from behind.

"I was not trying to." I said smiling.

But I suddenly yelped when he pinched my neck. I threw a glare at him and then continued to stir frowning.

"Did it pained?" he asked.

"Yes!" I replied, lying.

"Ok!" he mumbled and suddenly started kissing there.

"Hey! We are in the kitchen." I said, trying to release myself, but he has a strong hold on me.

"So?" he mumbled and started making a hickey there in short words.

"I don't want to pour sugar instead of salt." I replied and turned around in his arms turning off the stove.

"Looking good." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"I am not talking about you. I am talking about the hickey." He said rolling his eyes.

"Ayesha! What is your Dad's name?" I shouted from the kitchen, and he frowned at me.

"Mean!" She replied from the dining table.

"See? That is my daughter." I said smirking at him.

"I will see in our bed." He said glaring at me and walked outside.

I laughed and immediately stopped when I realized what he actually said. I gulped and continued to cook.

"So took you a long time?" he asked when I have walked into our room very lately.

"You are still awake?" I asked him shocked.

"I keep up with my words always." He replied, walking towards me and pulled me to him.

"You are not at all mean." I said, smiling and tried to remove myself from him on the other side.

"Oh, but I want to be mean." He said with a smirk.

"Err... no thanks." I said and tried to move away more.

Suddenly, he lifted me in his arms and threw me on the bed. I gasped and immediately moved away when he was about to fall on me.

"No chance to escape." He said pulling away and leaned on me.

"Sorry." I mumbled pulling his cheeks.

"No thanks." He said still with that smirk.

"Bhai asked me about you, and I said you are taking care of me so good." I said smiling.

"I know what you are trying to do, but I am not going to hear anything." Saying that he crashed his lips on mine.

"I thought honeymoon phase would be over after three months." I mumbled between his kisses.

"We didn't go to honeymoon, right?" he asked me frowning.

"Seriously? It would have been the luckiest day when you uttered a single word to me in that one year." I replied, rolling my eyes and immediately realized what I have said.

"I am sorry." We both said at a time.

"I shouldn't have brought up the past." I said shaking my head.