Chapter 11 - Sorta kiss (Aidens POV)

****AIDENS POV****

God, I wanted to touch him.

His beautiful body.

I couldn't stand not being able to touch him. Ethan looked especially hot today because he was wearing my shirt. MY shirt. He would look even better not wearing a shirt. I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

I walked in the locker room and I see Ethan pouting in his corner. Thank goodness I skipped class. I get to spend it with Ethan now. I smile as I noticed that he kicked the bench.

Oh lord, was that adorable. I wish I could do things to that boy! I chuckle. "Well, isn't this a site to see." I take in Ethan's broad shoulders as they stiffen from my voice. "A pouting, half-naked Ethan." I say sexually.

I step closer to Ethan and his breath sharpens. "Don't move." Our backs are touching. I can feel his rough skin against my shirt. Just knowing that our skin is almost touching makes me excited.

I place my palm on his shoulder and trace over one of his scars. "I'm so sorry." I say quietly.

"Why are you sorry?" Ethan says back. His head turns slightly and our eyes make contact.

"For everything... and for this." I leaned over and place a gentle kiss on the mark.

I looked up and see Ethan's eyes. There filled with terror, confusion, and a little something else.

I looked at Ethan's lips. I want to kiss him. He subconsciously licks them. I look into Ethan's eyes, then back at his lips. I really wanted to kiss him. I leaned in closer and Ethan's breathing became ragged.

God, I wanted to kiss him.

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; what is your favorite song?

A; KPOP FANDOM, COME AT ME.
GG, Got7, IU, Super Junior, Red Velvet, Infinite, Epik High, EXID, f(x)
SO MANY CANT LIST THEM ALL.