✧CHAPTER FOURTEEN✧

♡Alizey's POV♡

♡Alizey's POV♡

The classroom buzzed with the usual Monday morning chatter as I slipped into my seat, still buzzing from the weekend. Mr. Nikhil hadn't arrived yet, giving students a few extra minutes to relive their Sunday adventure.

"Yesterday was so fun" Aina said as they all gathered around my seat.

"The way Alizey had hit the target in the shooting game... Wahhhh" Sana said with a proud smile, patting my back.

"Aakhir dost kiski hai... Hamari" Aina replied, with the same proud smile, making me chuckle at their behaviour.

[After all whose friend she is... Ours]

"Bas bas zyada ab hawa mai mat udao, kahin Alizey mai sare badlao ek din mai hi aajein" sahil voiced from the back, making all of them laugh lightly.

[Just don't blow it too much now, otherwise all the changes will come in Alizey in just one day]

"Haan, we can wait a little to see other side of Alizey... Take your time" Aina said, earning nodds from the group.

In such less time, our group of four girls, turned into a big 8 members group. They have became a safe place for me, showing me the side of mine which I never knew existed.

"Okay Everyone back to your seats" our chemistry teacher entered.

"There's something important for you all, so listen carefully" nikhil sir voiced, capturing students attention.

"After discussing with your other teachers we have paired students for group projects, topics have also assigned randomly, this will help you to know your classmates better. Conversate about the topics and submit your project by the end of this week" he said, earning groans from the class.

"Okay now, know your assigned partners.......... Aahan Kabir and Aina Asif...... Sana khan and zaid Ahmed........... And lastly Sahil Siddiqui and Alizey Noor" the teacher announced, making my eye wide, okay I was not expecting that.

My gaze involuntary shifted to sahil who was already looking at me with concern, I guess!!

"Are you fine with this?" He mouthed, his concern for my comfort evident as always, so thoughtful of him.

"Mm..hmm" Nodding and smiling to him I looked back at the teacher. When hamid asked "Sir, Is it important for us to be paired with girls and vice versa" and the whole class agreed with him.

"I understand but coincidentally we have a balanced number of girls and boys so paired like this. Bear with it and coordinate with your partners and boys behave with girls" Nikhil sir explained. Nodding to him we got back to the class.

The Bell's resonate chime signaled the end of the recess, its echo gradually dissipating through the school hall.Students, with their uniforms slightly rumpled and ties loosened, slipped back to their classes.