Chapter 30

POSTING THIS 'CAUSE IT'S A BIT SHORT AND REALLY DIRTY.

LIKE, I'M SORRY IF IT CAME OUT BAD.

THERE'S A SEX SCENE IN THIS, WARNING.

I DIDN'T WRITE THIS OK I HAD A FRIEND DO IT FOR ME BC I'M TOO AWKWARD FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP

_____________________________________________

Elena's POV:

            Anne's wedding was in a couple of hours, and I was all dressed. Dad was out of town for another one of his college seminars, so he didn't know about me going. My hair was curled properly and in the room next to me was Anne getting dolled up. I was in the room with Doniya and Lottie who were the other two bridesmaids, and Doniya grins at me.

            "So you and Harry, huh?" she asks.

            Lottie looks at us and I blush. "Yeah," I mumble.

            "For how long?" Lottie asks with a grin.

            "About three months," I say, tucking a lock of curly hair behind my ear.

            "You two are adorable," Doniya assures me. "I've known Harry for a while, since he's such great friends with my brother. He's a tough guy, and I've never seen him with a girl. But I think you're definitely a keeper."

            I blush once again, mumbling a thanks. Soon enough, it was time for us to go and when we stepped out, we caught sight of Anne. She looked bloody beautiful. Her snow white dress fell to her feet and, and her hair was beautifully curled and make up done professionally. We made our way to the church, and soon enough, the ceremony began.

Harry's POV:

            "You having fun?" I ask Elena who was laughing and talking to Melody and Eleanor.

            We were all at the wedding reception, having a good time. The wedding went along smoothly, and now at the reception everyone was talking and dancing. Melody and Eleanor were here as Zayn and Louis's dates. Louis finally asked her out, and I guess it's official that they're together.

            Elena turns around and smiles up at me. "Yeah," she smiles. "What about you?"

            I grin. "I am," I say. "I'm happy for Mum and Robin."

            Elena smiles back, her arms wrapping around my neck. "That's good to know."

            I smile down at her, pecking her lips softly. "How about the two of us get out of here and call it a night?" I murmur in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe.

            Elena giggles cutely. "We can't just leave your mother's wedding."