❀ 11- Warm Request

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

The clock only struck 7 o'clock, but my knees couldn't stop shaking from the flow of excitement in me. My hands were clutched together as they rested under my chin, and my eyes stayed on the clock.

My mother came into the room and found me sitting at the kitchen table, and looked at me in confusion. "Taehyung honey, what are you doing sitting there? Did you finish your homework?"

"I finished it a while ago" I say, thinking about how I whizzed though my assignments and writing random answers for each question to hurry up and finish them all. "And I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?" She asked, resting her hand on her hip. When I didn't answer right away, she sighed. "Taehyung-ah, don't tell me you're going out with the boys again. You're going to get sick."

"Mom, I told you I'm not going to get sick!" I felt my heart rate go up, and I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Mianhae omma, but please don't tell me that over and over again. I'm tired of it."

"I'm just looking out for you, like what every other mother would do."

She said, and walked towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

I only sighed, and lowered my eyes from the clock, and towards the white pill bottles that sat in front of me on the table, like they were laughing and mocking at me.

"I know Mom. I know."

"Well wherever you're going to, just don't stay out too long." She said, and lowered her head and pressed her lips on the top of my head. "I have to go off to work now. Night shift again."

"Bye mom," I say, hugging her as I turned my body around.

After she had left the house, I was alone again. When I looked at the clock, it was already 7:30 and I stood up, and dug my hands into the pockets of my jacket, and made my way towards the front door.

The thought of Hyeri entered my mind, and I smiled as I imagined her standing there, waiting for me at the Banpo bridge. I opened the door, and headed out into the night, on my way to meet her.

HYERI'S P.O.V

"Mom! I told you I have to be out by 8!" I yelled, but she kept on persisting me to go to the store to get her late night groceries. "Why do I have to get them now?!"

"Because I forgot a few ingredients to make my soup! Lettuce, Tomatoes and Pickles! Just go already!" She said as she pushed me, holding the money for me to take in her hand.

"Aish!" I mumbled, and grabbed the money, and made a dart towards the front door and out.

When I was walking towards the convenient store, that was when I finally let my anger unleash.

Seriously don't know why she wanted me to get her grocery now when I've told her many times before I was going to be busy tonight. Why can parents be so annoying sometimes?! Aish!!!

When I stomped my foot, there were people passing by and giving me weird looks.

I obviously didn't give a crap and continued walking on.

When I got to the convenient store, I hurriedly looked and got the ingredients my mother wanted. I was happy that they did have it all, but when I looked up to see the line, my happiness was quickly diminished.

"Aish! Seriously!" I say, and people turned and gave me yet, weird looks.

When I spotted a small clock in the corner of the store, it was already 8:15. And by the time for me to get home and to the banpo bridge, it would take me another 20 minutes.