New Video: Dirty Questions Tag

This is just some kind of challange Skyla and Aidan did for her youtube channel, prepare yourself for laughter. ;) Just comment if you'd like more of these random challange chapters.

Aidan and I were sitting in our bathtub, all naked. Just to film a video alot of fans had requested. The dirty questions tag.

"Are you ready?" he asked and I shortly nodded.

He then turned on the camera, and I smiled at Aidan.

"Hello guys, today we're gonna do what all of you have requested for a long time. The dirty questions tag, I will be taking the questions from both our twitter accounts, so this'll be...awkward." I explained and Aidan's arm moved around me.

"Are you a bit comfortable?" Aidan asked and I moved a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and Aidan grabbed his phone.

"Okay, this one's cool. How would you describe your first time in two words?" Aidan said and I sighed.

"Uhm, rough and perfect. And for you?" I said and Aidan couldn't really stop smiling because of what I said.

"That's uhm... Rough and Wrong." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, now you need to explain that." I said and he smiled at me.

"I was only 16 years old, and we had this girl in school that everyone really liked, but I was the only one that had the balls to ask her out. We went on a picknick, and she was acting all flirtly and stuff. We then went to the beach, and had sex there. It was awkward as hell." he said and I giggled.

"At the beach? But all the sand is like everywhere, wasn't it really painful?" I asked and he heavily nodded.

"Okay, next question please." he then said, trying to change the subject.

"This one's amazing! When was the last time you mastrubated?" he asked and I facepalmed.

"Never, I've never done that." I said calmly and he gasped.

"You've never done that?! Last time I did it was...uhm.... like a week before we started dating, no wait. A week before I moved in with you." Aidan said and I made a disgusted face.

"Okay, I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Next question!" I said and I grabbed my own phone.

"Ow, I found a would you rather. Would you rather get caught having sex or you find your parents having sex?" I said, and Aidan sighed lightly.

"I'd rather get caught, I just really don't wanna see my parents do that. What about you?" Aidan said and I started thinking.

"I'd rather see my dad having sex than him catching us do it, he would be so... Mad, I guess." I said and he heavily nodded at the camera.

"Well, I think it's time for a new question." Aidan said and he grabbed my phone.

"Hey Pikey, come here." I said and Pike came running towards us.

Pike then also jumped in the bath, and nearly tackled me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Aidan asked and he pulled me up a little bit.

"Have you found a new question yet?" I asked and I started looking onto the phone screen.

"Nah, it's mostly if we ever had sex together." Aidan said and I sighed.

"Why are you guys so obsessed with my sex life?! But yes, we've had sex." I said and quickly petted Pike's wet head.

"Have you flashed your boobs on the camera yet?" Aidan asked making me giggle a little bit.

"No, not yet." I replied and I smiled at him.

"Oh wait, if you had to f*ck an other celebrity who would it be?" Aidan asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Easy, but awkward because he's a really good friend of mine. But probably Tom Hiddleston." I said and Aidan hummed.

"For me it'd be, uhm, Ariana Grande. I have something with small girls." Aidan said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I think she's actually taller than me. But anyways, next question." I said and I grabbed my phone again.

"Hey Dean asked us a question, name three weird facts about the other." I said and Aidan sighed.

"I'll tell one about you first, does it have to be a dirty one?" he said and I quickly nodded.

"Well, she has this thing when we had sex, she just can't talk only yell and moan, I think it's sexy and cute." Aidan said and I just facepalmed.

"Well, now it's my turn. He can be extremely clingy sometimes. When we just sit on a couch to watch a movie or something, he kisses my forehead almost every minute." I said and he nodded.

Pike then jumped up at me, and landed with his paws on my breasts.

"OMG, Pike stop that hurts!" I exclaimed and I covered myself with my arms.

"You okay, baby?" Aidan asked and he looked up from his phone.

"Well no, our little puppy decided to jump on me." I sighed and Aidan sighed.

"Pike, go fetch the ball!" Aidan said playfully and Pike ran out of the tub.

"But it was your turn to tell a fact about me."i said and he started thinking.

"You sleep topless, but with one of my shirts on. The best parts comes now, you don't even know this, sometimes you just suddenly place yourself on top of me in your sleep." Aidan said and I made a confused face.

"Do I really?" I questioned and he just nodded.

"Yeah, and it's your turn now." he said and I leaned against the edge of the tub.

"Uhm... He is a very hairy person, everywhere. And the worst thing is, I hate beards! I'm fine with a bit of hair on your body, but not too much." I said and he pressed his chest against me, he has a bit of a hairy chest.

"Oh, I have one again. She's a fiesty girl, not that she leads, but just the foreplay part, sometimes." Aidan said making me roll my eyes again.

"He can be really rough, like really, really rough. Not that I don't like it, because I really do. But sometimes he can go a little bit too far." I said and he smiled.

"We're great together!" Aidan exclaimed and he put one arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe we could do one more." I said and we both grabbed our phone again.

"This one's great! Name three hot parts of the other's body." Aidan said and I smiled.

"I like your face, pecs, sixpack and hair. I like it how you have it right now." I said and he smiled.

"Babe, you named four not three." Aidan said and I facepalmed.

"Sorry, I wasn't counting." I said making him chuckle.

"Well, I like your lips, eyes and stomach. I really like your stomach, I don't really know why though." he said making me giggle.

"Why my stomach? For you it's undetstandable, you have a sixpack, but I just have a flat stomach." I said but he rolled his eyes.

"You have a soft stomach, and it just feels really nice." Aidan said but I didn't really know what to say.

"Nah, I don't think so. I guess this was all for today, bye guys." I said and Aidan pressed the camera off.

"Stomach? Really?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Everything about you is hot, I had to choose something!" he exclaimed making me blush and shake my head.