Ch.61 - Conflicted Lust

Yesterday was Robert and Susan Downey's 10th Anniversary! How crazy cool is that? Ten years. Such a weird thing nowadays that that long achievement of commitment seems so rare. But the Downeys are still (forever will be) going strong! Ultimate real life OTP. They're just so darn adorable acting like they're still dating a bunch of years later.

Anyways, might need a little review of the last chap so this doesn't seem so random haha enjoy!

__________________________________________________

Lips crash to lips. There's the clash of teeth, and hot breath brushing over her face, mingling. Matching his pace with a racing pulse, she caresses his features with an air of need. Stubble a whispering scruff against the tips of adventurous fingers. It's all swift steps, and savouring touches. Gravel crunching under her sneakers, kicking up dry dust as they maneuver back to the car, still two tortured souls tangled together, moving as one. A dangled limb tight around his neck, willing him closer, flusher, and the other around his thin waist, pressing herself into him and matching his dancing steps in the darkness.

The crisp cracks of small rocks under her feet mixed with hearing Robert's low groans vibrating in his chest, against her with a swiping graze on her ass as he secures his hold on her hips, following her with those luscious lips tasting of mint and the lingering brew of coffee.

The sudden and solid bump of the vehicle against her side--and then she's being pinned against it with Robert's firm body fully against her. The forrest to his back. Tongue twirling with hers as he deepens it, barely she manages a hold on his face, taking control and twisting to new angles. Sucking at his lips and in turn feeling teeth gently scraping along her own, pulling.

Then there's a strong large hand hiking up her leg, immediately she hooks it around his waist bringing their hips together--and she's yet again reminded of how well endowed he is. Aroused and grinding against her.

This new heat, a fire low in her stomach that burns her ears a blood red, that heightens her instincts, tightening her fists into the clothing between them. Mind hazy with want, drizzled with lust as she shifts against him, sliding down taut muscle in a way that gives no illusion to her intentions. His husky tone gruff as it passes her ears, hushed into the dark of her brunette hair.

Palms on her, traveling like hounds on the hunt, swiftly cutting across her torso, down long legs, as his muzzle finds itself nipping at her jaw.

Lids forcefully shut against her stimulated senses, praying for a release as they play. Biting at his ear in time with swivelling hips has his knees almost buckling. Fully turned on he somehow gets her maneuvered as so he can open the back car door. Not a second later and she's sprawled along leather interior.

Eyes just briefly opened to slits as she takes in the cars light illuminating Robert's lustful features. His gaze a mirror to hers as that sensual sparkle shimmers in his brown orbs. Perspiration on his brow from a mix of an emotionally draining night, the need for release, and that sexy racing heartbeat.

Milliseconds stretching out to hours with every look, twist, and grind. He's got hands on her legs, pushing between them as he finds home with her mouth to mouth. Settling, she has a leg bent and braced around him, holding him to do the horizontal tango with her.

"Jackets." is Roberts curt words. She agrees quickly and it's all nerves and excitement again as his thumb and index pull at the zipper of her fleece--freeing her of the thick coat.

Not a minute later and her fumbling fingers aid him out of his shirt, watching with an enamoured gaze as the plains of Robert's chest come into view once again. He is so handsome, even as he shucks the thing off, its messy hair and a sexy grin. It sends shivers down her spine, makes her never want these moments to end.