Part 7

hey everyone sorry i barely write like anything anymore its school. but anyways schools going to be out for the summer in like a week and i have like graduation and all that stuff(HIGH SCHOOL HERE I COME) so i'm going to have so much more more time for writing the rest of the story. so i'm very very very sorry if this is too short, i just dont want the writing to become forced. So keep on reading...and i'm going to post a new story soon so look out for that...and with no further adu(is that how you spell it?)...heres part 7 OH! and dont forget to comment they make me write soooo much faster. okay ill stop typing now.

"Well I look great there?!" I said sarcastically as I looked at a picture of me dancing on a table. I can't believe I don't remember any of this. 

"Its okay. Everyone gets drunk every once in a while," Neil suggested.  

"People don't go out every night for three weeks and get drunk!" I yelled. God I'm such a dipshit. I remember on the fourth day when I woke up in Chase's bed; I have never gotten that drunk in my whole entire life.  

"GOD! I look like an idiot! I've never gotten that drunk EVER!" I complained as I walked to my room and slammed the door. I jumped in my bed and hid under the fluff covers. A few minutes later I heard someone open the door.  

"Go away!" I yelled at them. 

"Well that would be stupid of me because this is my room too." I heard Aaron say.  

"Oh, hey Aaron. Um, can we talk for a second?" I asked him. 

"Here, let me do the talking Eliza. You kissed me and now your feeling stupid for it, so you want to tell me it was a mistake. And you know what? That is fine with me; maybe you should take your high-class, rich girl butt back to the city and find some other guy to make out with. I'm not going to be your toy anymore." And with that he slammed the door to his bathroom and turned on the shower. And like the idiot I am, I just sat there. Stunned.

Aaron's POV

That had to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life. I really like Eliza and it killed me to see her face. She was stunned, on the verge of tears. "Good." A voice in the back of my head said. And with that I jumped in the shower thinking of Eliza.

Normal POV

"Hey, uh, guys?" I said to the two remaining guys sitting in the living room playing Xbox.  

"Yeah?" they answered not even looking up form the TV.  

"I'm going on a walk around campus. I'll be back soon," I told them. 

"Kay," they said. I stepped out the door into the hallway and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and the door opened revealing two drunk-looking guys. I stepped inside and pressed the button for the lobby.  

"So. You're the new girl," one of them said.  

"Shit. Mike was right, she is hot," the other one said.  

"Ew," was all I said.  

"Awe, don't be that way babe," one of them said grabbing my ass.  

"Touch me ever again and I swear to good I will have you expelled from this school and arrested for rape," I told him slapping his hand away.  

"Feisty. I like feisty," the second one said. Thankfully the doors opened revealing the lobby. I stepped out of the doors and walked out into the setting sun. I started walking on the outskirts of the campus where no one would see me. Then out of nowhere the two guys form the elevator appeared in front of me.  

"See, I told you she'd be here," the first guy said. Then I realized why they were here.  

"Do not come any closer," I said in a hard tone.  

"Honey, we wont hurt you," the second one said. By then the first one was behind me, and the second in front. I whimpered when the first one grabbed my wrists very tightly.  

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could. The one standing in front of me slapped my face. That definitely was going to leave a bruise.  

"Hey Rob," so that was the second ones name, " its hard to see how pretty she is with her hair up and clothes on." 

"So true Bill," rob answered yanking the ponytail out.  

"HELP ME!!!!" I screamed again. This time Bill punched me in the eye.  

"Screaming will not get you anywhere," again I was going to have a bruise.  

"Now lets get these clothes off you," Rob said unzipping the back of my sundress, it fell to the ground and landed in a pile. Leaving me in only my bra and underwear.  

"See how beautiful she is no that she isn't as covered up," Bill said.  

"Let her go," I heard someone say. It was Neil and my other two roommates. Rob pushed me away, "She wasn't worth it anyway," I ran to Aaron and he pulled me into his arms.  

"Are you alright?" Jason asked looking at my chest. God! Boys will be boys I guess. 

"Dofus! My eyes are up here," I said pointing to my face, " and yeah I'll be fine." Neil silently walked over to my dress that was on the ground and picked it up," here," he said handing it to me.  

"Thanks," I answered sliding it on and zipping it up.