Down the 'Primrose' Path (A Hunger Games Fanfiction)

Down the Primrose Path

THE HUNGER GAMES, THE THEMES, THE WORLD, THE IDEAS, THE DISTRICTS, THE CHRACTERS AND EVERYTHING FROM THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY BELONGS TO SUZANNE COLLINS. (P.S. Thank you very much, Suzanne Collins, for writing such an awesome series otherwise all the fan fictions that everyone writes about, including mine, wouldn't exist!!!!!)

HELLO, READERS AND MOST LIKELY HUNGER GAMES FANS!!!!!!!!!!

Primrose Everdeen can not bear the thought of being reaped for the Hunger Games. But as fate would have it, her name is indeed chosen for the deadly competition, along with the kind-hearted baker's boy, Peeta Mellark. But Katniss could not sacrifice herself and so Prim must battle through the tortures before, during and after the Hunger Games. Will she win? What dangers lie ahead? And will she stayed same long enough to be thrusted into the arena the Gamemakers have in store for the fresh batch of tributes...

This is a story about what would happen if Prim entered in the Hunger Games, and Katniss wasn't in time to save her from her fate. I'm really excited about writing this because this is one of my first ideas for my Wattpad stories.

Then I kind of forgot about it.

But then I REMEMBERED!!! YAY!!!

Also, I'm really new to Wattpad. It was embarrassing because I had to ask a friend what the Watty Awards was and then I felt really stupid.

Sooo...I'll stop chatting my butt off and starting writing! Please comment for likes, dislikes, idea etc etc!!!

I PRESENT TO YOU MY STORY, DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(trumpet blares)