The Concert

~At The Apartment~

(Normal P.O.V)
"Uhh...guys? I don't really think that this is necessary." Lucy murmured and put down a magnifying glass that Erza had gave her.

After Aries mentioned the photos, Erza decided to take things to the next level......literally.

She turned their home into a detective's office.

"Nonsense Lucy. This is necessary. We MUST find out what Sting plans on doing with those photos."

Erza said while fixing her coat. "Juvia agrees with Erza-san. What if Sting posts the photos on the internet. We could ruin Gray-sama's career!" She wailed.

Levy sighed. "Don't you mean all of them? Wait...why am I even agreeing to this? How will we ruin their careers?" She asked confused.
Lucy looked at her and sighed. "We are a bunch of nobodies. They are a worldwide famous band! If people find out we were at their house they would get suspicious and think we are dating them or something. Then everyone would pay attention to them even more then before. Which means bugging them." She explained.

Levy's mouth shaped into an 'o' and she nodded. "Alright, I see now." Erza sat on a chair, thinking.

"What do you think we should do Erza?" Aries asked softly. She let out a sigh and shook her head "I am not certain." She mumbled.

Everyone just sat down. Erza was sitting at her desk, Lucy was looking out the window, Levy was playing with a ball that was in her hand, Aries was obviously..being herself and asking about Unicorns, and Juvia was staring at the clock.

"Juvia what are you doing?" Erza asked her and all eyes were on them both. "Juvia is staring at her enemie." She replied. (A/N Don't ask where I got this from...it's a long story that involves my Art Class)

They all gave her weird looks. Juvia gave them one in return. "Juvia doesn't believe it...did you all forget what today is?!" She asked horrified.

The girls stayed silent and Juvia let out a big scream. "TODAY IS THE CONCERT AND JUVIA IS KEEPING TRACK OF TIME!!!!" They all covered their precious ears.

"J-juvia we know the concert is today. Don't worry." Lucy said looking at her. Juvia sweat dropped "Uhh.."

They laughed at her. "Well the concert is in approximately 3 1/2 hours. We should start getting ready." Levy said and they all nodded.

After taking showers they quickly started putting on their clothes and make up then did their hair. This all took them a total of two hours.

Lucy had her hair in a ponytail with her bangs cupping her face. She wore a black shirt with the name of the band, regular jeans that had rips, a leather jacket, and black heels.

Erza had her hair in a small ponytail with the rest of her hair down. She wore a white shirt that had a few ruffles accompanied with a blue little bow. She also wore a black skirt with black flats, and a few of the band's merchandise (bracelets, necklace, etc.)

Juvia had her hair curled and let down. She wore a dark blue shirt that had the band's logo, jeans, and black 1 inch heels.

Levy had her hair in a messy bun with her bangs out. She wore a white shirt with names of the band's songs, black jeans, and boots.

Aries had her hair like it usually was. She wore a cute white dress with pink flats and the band's bracelets. (She might like them, but she won't wear black because...she's girly)

"Is everyone ready?" Lucy asked and they all nodded with smiles. "Ok let's grab our tickets and go!" She exclaimed happily and they all headed to the concert.

*Time Skip to Concert*

When they made it they saw a lot of people there. They stared in awe at the sight. "Come on girls, since we have front row seats and V.I.P tickets we can just head in." Erza said guiding them.

When they found their seats they sat down and waited patiently as all the seats started to get filled up with fans. This took about 30 minutes until everyone sat down.

"I can't wait!" Juvia yelled using her 'regular' voice. The girls were about to reply, but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Are you ready to start this concert?" A pink haired man said showing on stage with everyone else.

Screams could be heard all around. "I can't hear you?" He teased and everyone yelled even louder. "Alright let's get started!"

Everyone cheered and then the lights dimmed. Then when they came back on the music started playing.

I'm sorry for not updating this book in forever. I'm really busy and Wattpad hasn't been letting me update for weeks which made it harder.