Chapter 20

"Hey Sky? Skyla? Babe? Sky?" Aidan said but I just groaned.

"Skyla, we gotta go. Wake up!" my dad exclaimed and I stepped out of the car.

"I hate it when I need to wake up!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my suitcase.

"But you do love sleeping though, so accept the conditions." Aidan said jokingly and he grabbed his own suitcase.

"We're a bit late, so we gotta hurry." my dad said and we all started walking into the airport.

Sadly enough there were alot of paparazzi, so we weren't able to just take some time to get some coffee or food.

"Okay, I have one seperate seat and the other ones are next to eachother. You guys can get those." my dad said and he handed Aidan the tickets.

"Ah, thank you. That's really nice." Aidan said and I just smiled at him.

We then all got into our plane, and I got the window seat, I must admit, my fear of flying has dissapeared, but only when I had someone to talk with on the plane.

"Lee's acting really nice." Aidan said and he quickly put one arm around me.

"He's starting to accept you, that's a good thing." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I agree." I sighed and he kissed my forehead.

"I've been wanting to ask you something." he sighed and I turned my head to him.

"As long as you're not gonna propose, ask me." I said and he slowly grinned.

"How old do you wanna be when you have your first child?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you saying that you're pregnant, Aidan?" I asked laughing and he chuckled.

"No, I was just curious." he replied laughing.

"I don't know, I would want it anytime, but I don't wanna get pregnant." I sighed making him chuckle.

"Then you should adopt, but I think I'd wait until you're 25 or something like that." he said and I kissed his cheek.

"You're adorable." I said making him chuckle.

"You can sleep if you want, I won't be bothered by that." he said and he slowly caressed my cheek with his tumb.

"Thanks." I said and I gently closed my eyes.

"Sweet dreams, love you." Aidan said and I giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too." I mumbled and he kissed my head lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is she sleeping?" a low booming voice, my dad's, said but I was way too tired to open my eyes.

"Yeah, I can carry her, but then you need to carry our suitcases." Aidan said and I felt one hand under my knees and the other on my back.

"How long can you handle that?" my dad asked and I heard Aidan laugh a bit.

"I once carried her for twenty minutes, while we were running. I can handle this." Aidan said and I heard Lee chuckle.

"Eliza is picking us up, she's my house-maid. I don't think she knows about you yet, so this'll be exciting." Lee said and I heard alot of voices around me, I guess we were in the arrival hall.

"So much sound." I groaned and I felt two soft lips on my forehead.

"It's okay, calm down." Aidan wispered and I softly snuggled into his chest.

"I'm awake, but very tired." I groaned and I felt him chuckle a bit.

"Do you still want me to carry you? I can put you down if you want to." he said but I put one arm around his neck.

"I don't wanna walk, I just wanna lay in bed. I wish we went to sleep earlier last night!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Hey, last night was all your idea." he said and I laughed.

"Guys, I'm getting quite worried, what happened last night?" Lee asked, clearly afraid of our awnser.

"I got a massage from her, and I returned the favour by also massaging her. After that we both fell asleep on the couch." Aidan said, and I lightly tilted my head back. I then saw Eliza upside down, and I quickly jumped out of Aidan's arms.

"Eliza!" I exclaimed, I ran towards her, and hugged her.

"Skyla, how've you been. I heard you moved to Ireland with your boyfriend." Eliza said and I happily nodded.

"Yeah, this is actually my boyfriend." I said and I happily kissed Aidan's cheek.

"Hello, I'm Aidan Turner." Aidan said and he shook Eliza her hand.

"Hi, I'm Eliza. Nice to meet you." Eliza said, and I smiled at Aidan.

"Let's go get to the car." Lee said and we walked outside, Aidan was carrying both our suitcases, the gentleman.

Aidan and I were seated in the back of the car, but we were both too busy with our phones.

I was just anwsering some questions that fans had asked on twitter.

SkydanForEver: Are you and Aidan married? I noticed that you always wear the same ring.
Skyla Pace: No, Aidan and I are not married. He did gave me that ring, but it was just as a birthday present.

HobbitsInIsengard: Why do you always wear such revealing clothes? You already have a boyfriend, why should you?
Skyla Pace: I think that everyone can show their body off, no matter the size. As long as you feel comfortable, you look good.

ValleyOverDaHill: What do you ship the most? #Skydan? #Kiryn? #Skean? #Legoryn?
Skyla Pace: I'm personally a big fan of Kiryn, but what the hell is Legoryn?!
ValleyOverDaHill: That's Eryn and Legolas. And because Eryn is a small elf, there is a possibility that she's adopted, and only Legolas and Thranduil know. Legolas is slowly becoming for protective of Eryn, because he had fallen in love with her.
Skyla Pace: Wow! I really do like Orlando, he's an awesome brother, but I don't ship it. Sorryyy.

FangirlingAllTheWay: When are you and Aidan planning to take the next step with marriage, children that kind of stuff.
Aidan Turner: Children?! Skyla's 20, I'm 25! We're both way too young! We both agreed that 25-30 was a good age to start trying for Skyla. But that's in about five years, so not any time soon.
Skyla Pace: Well, that's what you thought... I could have children any moment, if I wouldn't have to get pregnant for it XP ;)
Aidan Turner: Adopt?!
Skyla Pace: Maybe. IDK, I would feel uncomfortable being adopted myself and then also adopt a kid myself.
FangirlingAllTheWay: OMG, I'm in the middle of a Skydan conversation.   😍😭😱
Skyla Pace: Congrats! You are now participating in our monthly conversation about sex and pregnancies.🎉
Aidan Turner: Skyla....We're not gonna do this... You're literally sitting next to me...

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot." I said all of a sudden making my dad and Eliza very confused.

FangirlingAllTheWay: You guys are so cute together!?!?!?
Aidan Turner: She's the cute and hot one.
Skyla Pace: You shut it! He's the hot one, I'm the cute one💕☺️
Aidan Turner: Fine, we'll end our conversation with that.😉❤️